Welcome to the WIMAC forums.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Go Back   WIMAC > Krish's Profile

Krish's Albums
  Album Title Pictures Last Picture
Picture Piper Pawnee PA-25, bought with much work to do.
Approximately 1/3 scale also fitted 40cc gas engine and working hopper. AUW 38 lbs. with 10 lbs. flour in hopper. I do not know if was a kit or scratch built, I think scratch as I recall the workshop. Flew very well and I still have it.
6 2020-08-08
Picture Dave Platt P51D, Bought with much work to do!
A Dave Platt models (1/5.5 Scale 81" wingspan AUW 18 Lbs.) I bought from an older builder. I found Platt's retracts designed to fit and used a 40cc gas magneto engine to fit. After test flight (in photos) changed colors to Tuskegee!
4 2020-08-08
Picture Balsa USA P47 Built by Stan Tucker 2001, Testing Krish Blake
Beautifully Built after he had to retire after Flying the Dew line construction on DC3's summers and winter. P47 known as the JUG based on its shape, I flow it with Stan at many events.
7 2020-08-08
Picture Hanger 9 P51D Built by George Bozian Test flight Krish Blake
Built by George Bozian test flown by Krish Blake 2005
4 2020-08-08
Picture The good old days
An original Founder and many Years VP & Member reminiscing...
8 2011-08-23