Welcome to the WIMAC forums.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Go Back   WIMAC > rhoude57

Conversation Between rhoude57 and Andrew Fernie
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Andrew Fernie
    2016-03-17
    Andrew Fernie
    Hi Ron,
    Sounds interesting. I look forward to meeting up with you this spring or summer when you are out with your X8.

Andrew
  2. rhoude57
    2016-03-16
    rhoude57
    Hi Andrew,

I suspect you are aware of the Drone Multi-rotor Class Jean-Guy Ouellet will be giving at the Côte St-Luc Community and Aquatic Center this Spring. The class will run for 6 weeks starting the last week of April.

I have decided to sign-up as this will be a good opportunity to build a good skills foundation to ultimately operate the 3DR X8+.

Talking about the X8+, I took it up with me in February to Tremblant during my Winter vacation up there. I flew basic maneuvers on the X8+ in both raw and stabilized modes in fairly gusty conditions. This drone is a real peach to fly.

Cheers,
    Ron