Welcome to the WIMAC forums.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Go Back   WIMAC > Sempai-mj

Conversation Between Sempai-mj and Gisele
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Sempai-mj
    2020-06-10
    Sempai-mj
    For people to fly solo at the club need there status updated to Solo for Drones, Helis or Planes.
    Did someone last year verify that you have demonstrated that you have total control of your drone for safety reasons. If yes then who, if no Michael O'Bree can check you out because he has drones like yours.
  2. Gisele
    2020-06-10
    Gisele
    Hi Mike,
    I am a member n the club. I own a drone. I wrote to Mike O’Bree about the rules with the Covid. He said that he spoke to you. I do not understand why he is asking if I have my wings. I have my licence for basic flying.I am registered with MAAC. I have been flying in the club last year. How do I get my wings?