Non-WIMAC Member
First Name: Jeffrey
Last Name: Goodsell
MAAC Number: 74160
WIMAC WINGS: Student

jeffrey g is on a distinguished road
Arrow

Quote:
We are a Club for the better and the worst, the worst is at our door so let's do it now as a Club.
I agree that each club should do there best at staying alive and keeping out of "Trouble", it is the single best way to do so.
But the situation of our friends is also important to us because we are all in the same association and we are all prone to being the next target of such an organisations as the CPTAQ,the MDDEP and others...

That is why, as an association, we should hold together and find a way to get accepted and be reconised. For this we now have a committee in our zone that is working out a strategy to keep the affected fields open but also looking at the best way to not have this type of event happen again.

This committee will surely give us the action line to take in order to achieve our goal at being reconised and being left alone. I'm not saying to sit on you'r ass and wait till they (the committee) find a solution, I'm just saying that we should combine our forces on one fight instead of putting up multiple individual fights. There is alot of legal matters at stake here and I for one am not able to navigate in that world, so I prefer letting the knowledgeable do so for me, for us and follow there plan. I know every good ideal will be considered in this matter so feel free to contact our zone directors to share your thoughts. The RCC forum also seems to be a good place to speak you mind.

I don't want to take credit for this whole post because my reflexion here is a condensed resume of the RCC thread and what comes out of it ( in my opinion)
RCC - Is our Provincial government helping out R/C!!!!