View Single Post
Old 2017-03-06
bailey

Learning the lessons well

As you are all probably aware I am relatively new at this hobby and I have a lot to learn, especially where to and how to buy my aircrafts and parts. For the most part I have had little to complain about however things are begining to change. I've recently purchassed a Dynam DHC-2 Beaver from Banggood that arrived with both wings warped and damaged. I sent Banggood pic's of the wing halfs and was promissed replacements within two weeks however after 3 weeks I have still not received the replacements. I resent another email asking Banggood where my wings are and they wrote back telling me that the Mfg, Dynam, needs pic's of the damage. I had already sent Dynam pic's of the damage at the same time I had sent them to Banggood. No solution in sight yet. I've also had other smaller issues from ordering parts from the internet however nothing that couldn't be settled amicably. This leads me to excercise caution where and what to buy from now on, especially when making large purchasses. It would be much safer to buy at a local dealer where one can at least inspect the product and have some recourse if there are issues. I AM LEARNING!!! I will be staying away from Dynam products in the future.