View Single Post
Old 2017-03-06
bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelLevy View Post
If you paid with Paypal you can open a dispute. If you used a credit card, call them and try to contest the payment and keep harrassing Banggood. It takes time but they usually give in because they don't want bad reviews. I have had a few issues in the numerous times I ordered from China but all of them were eventually resolved although at times it was a real hassle. RCCastle is the best for customer service and ordering airplanes, HK will give you the runaround a bit. In my opinion, local hobby shops do not necessarily give you better service it's just quicker.
I paid by Visa and I intend to open an inquiry into payment for damaged goods. At this point it's a matter of principale as I was able to straighten out the warped parts of the wings and replaced a small amount of foam that had broken off so I imagine it will be airworthy. That still does not solve the damaged goods problem. As Richard states, we should be able to open the package upon delivery but who does that in reality. We trust that Manufacturers have the ability to pack their product in order to survive shipping. Thanks for the come back!