Welcome to the WIMAC forums.

You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Go Back   WIMAC > Krish's Profile > Albums

The good old days
An original Founder and many Years VP & Member reminiscing...
kingston IMAA 2005...phew! Not perfect but pretty...landing that is, as indicated by full flaps.
Pawnee setup for landing and of course those little flaps.
There goes the flour, Hopper really works!!! Remember, after-all this is a crop duster.
Pawnee Take off with 10 Lbs of flour all up = 38 lbs
Final discussion before test flight as to actions to take in the event it doesn't go as planned...but it tracked perfectly.
Jug Landing, can't seem to get rid of those flaps. It becomes obvious I like to land. Chose the grass due concerns of overshooting runway on the...
Dirty Jug...oh no, more full flaps...the dirtiest of all my pix. Thanks Stan.
P-51 setup for landing, full flaps, I just like how they make an aircraft look; the most challenging part of any flight. Don't worry and thanks...