PDA

View Full Version : Thanx for the invitation and help at the 2008 Funfly

Oliver
2008-09-01, 09:16 PM
Thank you everyone at the WIMAC for the invitation to participate on your FunFly. It was the first time flying in a club, and the first time flying with other people. As a matter of fact that day it was the 5th, 6th and 7th time flying since starting again after a 22 year long absence from the hobby.
I was impressed with all the members; your friendliness, eagerness to help and share knowledge, not to mention the down to earth, welcome attitude of everyone. Thank you especially to Michael for standing by while I flew and all the helpful advice.
If someone could send me a membership application form I would love to join your club. ( I cannot access the form online)

Thanx, Oliver

beto9
2008-09-02, 08:23 AM
To send you the adhesion form... is your address in your Forum membership all correct?

Also you can find the forms in the impund box at the field....

Fill it up and hand it to any Director with your cheque.

Ronald Longtin
2008-09-02, 03:51 PM
There are only Maac applications left in the box Albert. It would be helpful if you could print three Wimac applications and bring them on your next visit. I'll do the same. :D

beto9
2008-09-02, 05:15 PM
What! We have soooo many people interested in joining?

Mick
2008-09-03, 08:28 PM
Yes, I tried to hand one out on Monday but found the cupboard bare. There are not too many MAAC forms left either.