PDA

View Full Version : Performance Aircraft Unlimited

xed
2008-09-05, 06:39 PM
A new entry has been added to Links and Downloads Manager

Description: http://www.performancercaircraft.com/images/main/header_01.jpg

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Performance Aircraft Unlimited (http://www.wimac.ca/forum/local_links.php?linkid=62&catid=19)
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Michael V
2008-09-05, 08:34 PM
Are you thinking of getting one of this planes Greg?
Our readers what to know!:cool:

xed
2008-09-10, 08:44 PM
Toss up between this one (Edge 540 36%), Hanger 9 Extra 260 35%, or Aeroworks Extra 260 35%.

But I'm a little bit annoyed with the fact that Great Hobbies has increased their prices for pretty much everything, for example, the Hanger 9 Extra 260 is now $300.00 more than it was during the summer.

Of course I still haven't figured out how I will transport this thing, either wasting a lot of money on a trailer or waiting until my lease expires next May.

beto9
2008-09-10, 10:18 PM
The Edge! The Edge! Is the sweetest plane you will ever fly, even if you are flying an Extra.
Despite all the problems the damn engine gave me I like it and like the larger one (Saito 1.80), which I haven't flown this year yet... You can try it again...

Of course prices are going up. This hobby is very popular now. I guess I will move to chess but moving the pieces around is soooo tiring....

Why Great Planes? Try all the others....

Michael V
2008-09-11, 07:24 AM
Toss up between this one (Edge 540 36%), Hanger 9 Extra 260 35%, or Aeroworks Extra 260 35%.

But I'm a little bit annoyed with the fact that Great Hobbies has increased their prices for pretty much everything, for example, the Hanger 9 Extra 260 is now $300.00 more than it was during the summer.

Of course I still haven't figured out how I will transport this thing, either wasting a lot of money on a trailer or waiting until my lease expires next May.

I hear you, I called to order the new H9 sukhoi and she says to me $1089.00, it was 799.00 a couple of days ago. So I stop the order and am rethinking.
If you are thinking of flying IMAC at all the AW 260 is the best choise of the 3, now that the H9 is the same price. The edge is a great plane but not use in IMAC. I wish it was but it is not as good at IMAC as an extra.
That's my 2 cents.

Later
Michael