PDA

View Full Version : Hello from an old member, and bunch of stuff for sale

Cory Brumer
2008-09-20, 12:02 PM
Hi everyone,

Lots of new names and faces here but some of you may remember me from many years ago. Hope everyone is doing well and the club is humming along!

After most of my flying things have sat and collected dust over the last several years, I finally decided I wasn't going to get back into flying any time soon, and am posting everything for sale. I'll upload everything onto the classifieds but wanted to give you a heads up...

I have the following for sale:

F16, pusher prop, 0.36 (pic attached) - banged and bruised, needs a good amount of work to get it back to flying condition, but it was a lot of fun (90+ mph). All servos, receiver, Magnum Pro SE 36 installed.

Great Planes F-something or other (pic attached) - ARF - started building it and never finished. Wings and fuse put together, covered, servos installed, brand new engine installed (OS Max SF 46). Needs work to finish.

Futaba FP-T7UAP PCM1024/PPM, 7 channel - Ch. 46 (72.710).

Futaba Conquest FP-T6NFK - 6 channels, Ch. 24 (72.270).

Engines: New (several years old but never used) OS Max SF 46 (in the Great Planes above), Magnum Pro SE 36 (in the F16 above), OS Max SF 40, Thunder Tiger 36.

Field box - with battery plate, drawer, fuel carry, plane cradle, etc. (pic attached).

Assorted props, irons, other misc. stuff (not pictured) that I'll throw in for anyone interested.

As for pricing, please contact me and we'll work something out; right now I'm more interested in cleaning up!

Any interest please post here or private message me.

Thanks!
Cory

Dwight Macdonald
2008-09-20, 08:56 PM
Wow Cory! I was just thinking of you recently and wondering if you were still flying somewhere. I remember that you were and incredible pilot ... I think you even had a plane with a landing gear on the top and bottom to land and takeoff either way!

Cory Brumer
2008-09-20, 11:46 PM
Hi Dwight,

Still in Montreal, but unfortunately haven't flown :(

And yes, the plane with 2 sets of landing gear ended up as shown here: http://www.wimac.ca/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/65

Never try a 60 size engine + snap roll on a 40 size plane :D