PDA

View Full Version : MSC PROPS

Michael V
2008-09-27, 10:38 PM
A new entry has been added to Links and Downloads Manager

Description: THE BITE WITHOUT THE BARK!!
MSC PROPS are designed, and drawn using the
latest CAD software. They are then machined
from kiln dried, select Hard Rock Maple,
to exacting tolerances on CNC controlled machinery.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit MSC PROPS (http://www.wimac.ca/forum/local_links.php?linkid=73&catid=28)
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Kevin Rochon
2008-09-29, 01:51 PM
I had one on my Cap but to tell you the truth I didn't see a big difference with my MAS classic except that at brossair I had a little bounce, you know that surp^rise wind they have their, and the prop just kissed the ground and that was it for my 27$ prop, As my Classic is about 4 years old!!

kevin:bouncy:

bob forest
2008-09-29, 03:29 PM
Those are the only prop I fly. I find them great, re more power and no ultasonic noise. I have been lucky same prop for over a year on the Edge. It did not break even in the crash I had a couple of weeks ago at WIMAC. Also have it on my 70cc and my 40 cc.

Kevin Rochon
2008-09-29, 05:00 PM
Well actually the 27$ is what Bob charged me I don't know if it's the real price?maybe there was gas charges?:D

Kevin

bob forest
2008-09-29, 06:26 PM
Kevin, now I remember, there is no more guys like you around. I paid 2 dollars, and you bought it for 27. A suggestion, put a nose wheel on your CAP. keep the tail wheel, big advandtage, you can land and not break the prop, but most importantly, you can land backwards also.
While on the subject of wood props, a big advantage is in a crash. Better chance of less damage to the shaft. The big plastic props are stong at the middle section and can cause a bending shaft.