PDA

View Full Version : need link or tips bro

Burning Head
2008-10-03, 11:28 AM
Hey bro,I need a tips or link for learn how build flaps on my new Electro stik 50''.Is it a good Idée,because this craft have full wing ailleron as you no bro and I think I will need flaps for slow down this Stik.I coud put 3 servo on the wing. Danke schon:cool:

Ronald Longtin
2008-10-03, 01:34 PM
La façon la plus simple est d'installer un servo par aileron. Ça libère le fuselage et facilite beaucoup l'ajustement des guignols.

Si on utilise un récepteur 4 voies, il faut utiliser un câble 2à1 pour brancher les servos et s'assurer que les bras de servos sont du même coté par rapport à l'aile. Soit les deux bras à l'extérieur ou à l'intérieur, c'est pareil tant qu'ils sont du même sens. De toutes façons, c'est toujours préférable.

Pour avoir des volets (flaps), il faut avoir une télécommande programmable avec au moins 5 voies. On branche le servo de l'aile droite dans l'espace prévu sur le récepteur pour l'aileron et on branche l'aileron de gauche dans un port auxiliaire, voir manuel.

Il faut indiquer la chose à la télecommande de facon à ce que les ailerons opèrent normalement mais aussi que la commande des volets fonctionne aussi.

Chaque radio le programme à sa façon, mais c'est généralement assez clair.

Donc pour avoir volets et des ailerons, il faut un servo par aileron, branché à des ports différents avec une télécommande programmable.

L'autre façon est d'avoir des volets complêtement séparés des ailerons avec chacun leurs servos.

Burning Head
2008-10-03, 02:13 PM
Mon probleme est que mes volets seront à l'extérieur si je me sert des aileron servo arm (dans le millieu de l'aile)pour mes ailerons.C'est tu OK.:cool:

beto9
2008-10-03, 03:07 PM
Can you give me the exact name of the plane and the manufacturer? No explanation in the building manual?
Are you trying to put flaps in a model that doesn't have flaps? If so, then Ronald explanation is right: use 1 servo per wing and connect them in different channels, your radio has to have a function called "Flaperons" or something similar.
If your model have flaps separated from ailerons then you need 4 servos.... 2 for ailerons, 2 for flaps.

And the most important thing... flaps do not make landing much easier, specially if they are not perfectly matched in travel....

Burning Head
2008-10-03, 04:12 PM
Copy.It is the Electro stik 52'' from great plane. ! And if I use the center wing slot with the arm for eleron and use the 2 other slot allready build slot on eatch wing for flap. I that sond OK or not realy...any way ,I will bring it at the club for the next time,maybe tuesday,fror the famous pilot:Dnew craft tune up.I wont touch nothing...if I coud hold my dog:cool:

beto9
2008-10-03, 04:24 PM
So, I checked the manual online... you can install a single servo for the ailerons (in the center of the wing) or two, one for each aileron, in the tray already designed for that purpose. That means you have to have in your radio de "Flaperons" function....
I think that 1 servo only for ailerons is a bit weak, specially if they are miniservos. So, no matter if the radio has FLaperons or not, install a servo per wing.... and then you can deal with the radio setup.
Did you buy the ARF or the R & R?

Burning Head
2008-10-03, 05:21 PM
I buy the ARF,but...use a 42-50-800kRimFire:D au contraire of the 42-40-1000kfrom RimFire motor from the manual specification:cool:.I all ready have the motor.So If I do,I will use 1 standar servo for the aileron and 4 micro servo(the manual servo size). 2 for flaps 1 ruder 1 élévateur. That coude work maybe. Eagle use her tips wing,in a slow mouvement few sec befor landing.outside flaps if well timing coud be cool:cool:

Burning Head
2008-10-03, 05:26 PM
Achtung.I foget to thank you bot,for tips and warning Danke sc:cool:hon

beto9
2008-10-03, 08:17 PM
As far as I could see in the manual you do not have the servo wells to install 4 servos. Only two... one in each wing and 1 in the center. Also , It doesn't seem to have flaps and ailerons, only ailerons.

Burning Head
2008-10-03, 10:06 PM
Yap,flaperon is the best for this stik. All the will to do this change.start with separate flaps and aileron then I see on Luc airplane. but I onderstand it will be easyer with flaperon. happy then I hold the chaine...:cool: .