PDA

View Full Version : A reminder for Sat the MAAC AZM

bob forest
2008-10-21, 09:05 AM
Don't forget guys, this very important AZM this coming saturday. Bring your plane for display. Popular voting. Many prizes. I just received two more prizes from Bisson Mufflers. a muffler for a OS .46 and another muffler for an OS FX .91 both muffler pitts style.
So hoping to see many of you there. For those that do not know much about MAAC, a good opportunity to meet our President Richard Barlow.
Also their is a swap shot. a 5 dollar charge for the table to sell your stuff. All that money goes towards giving to a childrens hospital. So all for a good cause. the doors open at 10am. Info for location on the home page of the WIMAC web site.
See you there.
Bob

zorba
2008-10-22, 06:10 PM
Are we only allowed to bring planes or helis too? for display.
Thanks

bob forest
2008-10-22, 07:38 PM
Plane, gliders, Helis, all welcomed. There is a Helis being drawn for MAAC members attending the AZM go and look at the prizes, you will see what you can win, plus also prizes being raffled.
Bob

Dwight Macdonald
2008-10-22, 11:54 PM
If we want to bring an aircraft to display, do we need to reserve a space?

bob forest
2008-10-23, 07:42 AM
No need to reserve, just show up, and we will find you a space. The earlier the better.
Bob

Jeremy Cartlidge
2008-10-23, 06:06 PM
Bob, for a Westislander, Rue Chauveau is like going half way to the Maritimes! Needs an early start to get there for 9 to 9:30.

I assume it will not matter if I am late so long as I am there for the Zone Meeting at 1:30?

Do I need to bring my MAAC Membership Card as proof of MAAC membership to get into the Zone Meeting?

Is there car parking nearby?

I plan to be there and hope to see lots of WIMAC members.

bob forest
2008-10-23, 09:12 PM
Free Parking, and your maac card for voting purposes. The doors open at 9am that is especially for those bringing planes and helis to set up. Also the swap shop for selling stuff. Also the public is invited. We are hoping lot's of people from the aeronauticall companies will be coming. Like Bombardier, Pratt and Witney, Bell Helicoptors. So if you have friends tell them to come, and buy tickets to wins some of the prizes. over 2200 dollars in prizes.