PDA

View Full Version : Frequency Cards

Rob
2007-02-21, 06:36 PM
Last year I was able to print out my frequency number off the old site;
will this be available soon on the new site?

xed
2007-02-21, 08:04 PM
Anyone know what other clubs do in this respect? I'm sure they all do not have a webpage to generate these cards with.

In fact, what we had was just a simple HTML page that output two graphic icons (WIMAC and MAAC logos) and a Frequency number in large text.

While I can probably work something together, I'd rather someone else in the club work on it as I'm pretty busy these days. It could even be something as simple as an Excel or Word document.

Eric Marchand
2007-02-21, 09:29 PM
A word template would do it. I'll try and wip it up. Give me a few days to find the time. I already have the WIMAC and MAAC logos on file somewhere.

xed
2007-03-10, 10:21 PM
Here is one to try out, I have not tried to print it but it should be a start.

Rob
2007-03-12, 10:28 PM
Thanks .
I've saved the program I'll try it out soon.

Paul Weijers
2007-03-13, 09:25 AM
I tried it. Got a message the zip file is corrupted.

Paul Weijers
2007-03-13, 07:51 PM
The zip file seems to be corrupted so I used Microsoft Publisher to make my own. Anyone interested can send me the name they would like to see on the tag, the channel number and the MAAC number.
You can print it directly from the e-maill message. For best results use photo paper.
Paul Weijers

paul.weijers@videotron.ca

Paul Weijers
2007-03-14, 07:44 PM
Here is my card. Send me your name, MAAC number and channel number or numbers and I'll e-mail you a card or cards.

xed
2007-03-20, 10:41 PM
Hi Paul, I re-extracted it and I don't see any problem with the ZIP file. Could it be different version of MS Excel you are using? I think it was saved with Excel 2003.

Paul Weijers
2007-03-21, 09:11 AM
You may be right Greg. I may take another look at it. Meanwhile the offer stands. Anyone sends me a request with their data I'll send them as many cards as they need. All they have to do is print it on photo paper.
Paul