PDA

View Full Version : Awsome Webstore!

turkana
2008-11-18, 07:27 AM
I just orderd a hightec charger from this site
http://www.hobbycity.com/hobbycity/store/uh_index.asp
This is the charger http://www.hobbycity.com/hobbycity/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idProduct=7028&Product_Name=Turnigy_Accucel-6_50W_5A_Balancer/Charger
See the prices?? Reviews seem very good .And there is loads of other stuff incl brushless motors lipos whatever. Check it out!I will keep you updated when the stuff comes.

Regards Pete

beto9
2008-11-18, 09:28 AM
I have it, received recently and can say that is great. And cheap.

By the way, does anybody know the names of the balancing connectors that come with yhe Lipo batteries? It seems there are two types and are not compatible with each other. Hobby City offers adaptors to go from one tpye to the other BUT I don;t even know the type(s) I have: I have Lipos from Hobby City (Zippy), from E-Flite and Electrifly.
Zippy OK with E-Flite NOT OK with Electrifly.

Auuughhh! Lack of standards!

Denis Cloutier
2008-11-18, 10:44 AM
Nice site , nice price, but I only support my local hobby shop.:) I get comparative price. If they do not carry the part thy usualy import it for me and give me a good price. No custom, no delivery, always in by Friday.:D

turkana
2008-11-18, 06:08 PM
I never got nice prices ,since the dollar its just a ripoff.35$ for 15% nitrofuel yea right!
Albert jsut order the Adapters all of them for 2,19 Dollars each. I order 3 off them then U can serve all Lipos on the Market.

Reagrds Pete

turkana
2008-11-18, 06:11 PM
Get I max EH, FP&TP, HP&PQ Plug adapters! Regards Pete

Burning Head
2008-11-18, 06:37 PM
I got the TP-610c from Thunder power and is come with a adaptor for chinness Lipo like Zippy etc. this place as from real name Extronic, assiatic good price with out the shipping and Can douane. It all most at the same price. But be sure your Credit card will cal you for confirmation of all buy:cool:

beto9
2008-11-19, 09:20 AM
Turkana, don't know what to order: there are Polyquest, Kokam, JST and Thunder Power adaptors... I don't even know in which battery group mine fall....(E-Flite, Zippy and Electrifly).

Damn lack of standards!

Mick
2008-11-19, 05:58 PM
Albert, I have a block of different connectors which came with a balancer. So if we could meet up we could try your batteries in the different sockets to find out. Are you planning to go to the field on Saturday?

beto9
2008-11-20, 09:48 AM
Mick, if it is a fair day I will go even if not for flying, just to pick your brain...
Will post... thanks!

Mick
2008-11-22, 08:18 AM
Cold but dry, so happy to meet up at the field at any time. Will have to check the tool box to see if I can find a brain, had one somewhere......