PDA

View Full Version : Club and MAAC membership renewal time

Andrew Fernie
2008-12-30, 08:10 PM
Everyone please note that both your club and MAAC memberships expire at the end of December, so if you plan on flying as of Thursday (including the indoor season that starts a week from today) you need to renew.

Your MAAC renewal can be done via their web site - https://www.maac.ca/renewal/renew.php?mode=renew. If you are running late you can ask for an email confirmation. You may also want to consider the three year renewal option which saves you a few dollars and means that you don't need to worry about renewing for a few years.

Club membership can be renewed in a few ways. You can use PayPal from this site, you can mail your cheque and signed form to our treasurer Ronald Longtin, or you can bring them along to the indoor and hand them over to Ronald. Note that indoor flying is free for members, so it is to your advantage to join now - otherwise we will be collecting $10 from you each night:D. We will also be verifying your MAAC status at the indoor, so please bring your card, or your confirmation note from MAAC.

Thank you,
Andrew

Michael V
2008-12-31, 09:23 AM
I have made my payment using paypay on the 20th
but it still has not gone though :confused:
I hope it does soon.

Burning Head
2008-12-31, 09:48 AM
Copy andrew and thanks. It all ready done for me, forget the ressestion shadow bro:cool:. sending fast will clean your mine:D

Denis Cloutier
2009-01-01, 12:06 AM
Already done, Happy New Year to all

Ronald Longtin
2009-01-01, 01:54 PM
Your membership for 2009 has been received and recorded on the web site!!!

xed
2009-01-01, 09:19 PM
As a yearly reminder, take note that your access to the WIMAC Club forums has been restricted if you have not submitted your payment or if it has not been processed by the Treasurer (if not paying by PayPal).

Denis Cloutier
2009-01-02, 06:16 AM
I also renew my MAAC for 3 years, a small reduction in cost and peace of mind;)

beto9
2009-01-02, 09:46 AM
Wow! 32 members on Jan 2nd.
The indoor flying really pulls them in.

wild
2009-01-02, 10:12 AM
I also renew my MAAC for 3 years, a small reduction in cost and peace of mind;)

I am new to this excellent forum I wanted to say hello to all and wish everyone a Happy New Year!

I am really interested in Stephane Savard,s Spitfire Build Which I am also building (Sortof)
I am using a Pica Kit and a topflight Kit Using the best of both to build one model!

Regarding Denis Cloutier's maac Renewal We Are Very Lucky to have Insurance this year at all!!!

Maac had a very bad year for claims here in Ontario and next year they do not know if they will obtain insurance for us( 2010)

Having said that I only Pay 1 year at a time.....just my 2 cent,s

bob forest
2009-01-02, 10:22 AM
I know the insurance question is always there, but MAAC will always have insurance, but at a higher cost. The problem right now with the accidents, is trying to keep the cost low. So for those that pay 3 years in a row, like me, it is a good thing, as when the cost go up, we will be spared that increase. MAAC without insurance will not happen, MAAC with higher cost insurance and us ending up with higher membership fees, that could happen.Denis, I think you did a good thing.

Burning Head
2009-01-02, 10:50 AM
But if and I say IF the Maac go down do you thing they will pay back all the extra year too, or bankroute is bankroute and sorry...:eek:

Denis Cloutier
2009-01-02, 04:03 PM
If every body would renew MAAC for 3 years, it would give them the funds to go thru a bad year. Moreover, if they go down, 150$ paid in advance will no bring me down!

Burning Head
2009-01-02, 05:15 PM
yours right Denis,I already pay one full years 09 in November. It is maybe to late for me, but I will look at and try. They send me the 100 year first fly logo for the hurley payment. :cool: