PDA

View Full Version : Electric Question for Spektrum bro

Burning Head
2009-01-08, 06:52 PM
Thank bro, I buy a couple of lipo 4s and a SS60 Amp from Great Plane. After try and try the Speed Control SS60 with no resulta I start to read the book and I see, OPERATING FREQUECY 8.5khz Is that mean then my radio Spektrum 2.4 with all my SPK recever won't work with:eek: please I need a getaway:cool:

PaulG-rc
2009-01-08, 07:01 PM
Richard ce ne devrait avoir aucun rapport avec le spectrum.

Burning Head
2009-01-08, 07:05 PM
I forget to say then I have the programing card too. I look all my SS25 and SS45 they all use the 8.5khz ... the lipo is good and the 42-50-800kv too. So I can I check if is not the dam SS60:confused:

PaulG-rc
2009-01-08, 07:29 PM
If you have the programing card then you should be able to do a test from that I supose, I'm not shure since I dont know those SS*

Ronald Longtin
2009-01-08, 07:45 PM
La Operating frequency identifie la fréquence du signal envoyé au moteur par le ESC. Rien à voir avec ton récepteur.

Xavier
2009-01-08, 10:21 PM
Have you checked the 'servo rotation' that you need ? rev or norm ?
Have you tried to lower the trottle trim / sub trim or trottle curve ?
I believe that all ESC need to get the minimum position to active but some have a requirement for the signal that is lower than others.
Do you have the trottle hold on or off when connecting the battery?
I don't know this particular ESC but usually you get a few notes when you connect the batterie. Do you get all the notes you should ?
Just a few questions that sometime we forget.

Xavier

Burning Head
2009-01-08, 10:49 PM
I got no ingnition signal from the recever when I use this Speed Control, I try with Volcano 60A and the same lipo and motor, every think work.So I no now is the SS60 from Great plane the problem. but it maybe is some think about the progaming card. I did,it play with presuming It will work like any regular SC:(

Burning Head
2009-01-09, 12:32 PM
That it, is still on the warranty so I will kick back the ESC at GP hobby service and hope... the price of ESC 99$ in Aug08, not bad. But that will cost me almost 30$ todays for ground shipping and the repaire back sending.