PDA

View Full Version : Pour info

Ronald Longtin
2009-05-12, 07:21 PM
À tout les clubs du Québec (english follows)

Ceci est un avis pour vous informer d’un événement qui aura lieu le 23 mai 2009 de 10h à 17h.

Le Centre Canadien du Patrimoine Aéronautique de Sainte Anne de Bellevue va faire son ouverture officielle.
Le MAAC et la communauté des modélistes à été invité à y participer.

Il y aura une visite des installations ainsi que des différents projets de restauration. Il y aura aussi deux « Bleriot Scarabe » pleines grandeurs et en état de voler. Plusieurs modèles radio commandés seront en démonstration côte à côte avec leurs semblables pleines grandeurs. Si la température le permet, il y aura aussi une démonstration de vol électrique et une démonstration d’un moteur turbine (Jet).

Nous espérons vous voir en grand nombres à cet événement destiné à supporter et promouvoir l’histoire de l’aviation canadienne ainsi que le modéliste qui y est intimement lié.

Merci,

To all RC clubs in Quebec

I am sending this letter to announce an event that will take place May 23 2009. From 10:00 to 17:00 hours

The Canadian Aviation Heritage Center in Saint Anne de Belleview is having their official opening. MAAC and the RC modeling community has been asked to participate in this walk through history in aviation. There will be tours of the facility where many of their restoration projects will be on display. There will also be on display 2 full scale flying replicas of the Bleriot Scarabe. Many different types of Radio controlled aircraft will be on display along side the full size airplanes . Weather permitting we will have outdoor electric flying and we will give a demonstration of the start up of a turbine engine.

We hope to see you all there to help us in supporting there efforts in keeping aviation history alive in Canada as they support our efforts in the radio control end of Canadian aviation.

The official opening ceremony will take place at 13:00 hours.

Thank you

Burning Head
2009-05-13, 12:15 PM
Merci pour l'information Ronald:cool:

LAMAHORSE
2009-05-16, 07:53 AM
That is great,
but where is the exact adress location?
Is this a invitation to go with our models to display static there?

I would go if been invited to show the process result on the making LAMA SA-315B (SAR) ... But again I'll be going for shure to see the official opening ...

Thanks for the NEWS and the invitation Buddy ...

PaulG-rc
2009-05-16, 08:18 AM
I was ask to go with my big Heli As355N , I will have to wait a bit and see if I get my weekend off for shure and also the weather.
If the weather is perfect for flying I will most likely go fly instead but if the weather is a stay indoor then I dont mind to stay indoors at the oppening of the Museum.

LAMAHORSE
2009-05-16, 11:22 AM
That is cool Buddy...
So I guess I wont go with the LAMA,
as we need a invitation... :(

Buddy,
Soon we will have to go shopping...
I'll check on your schedules ...