PDA

View Full Version : RC Expo sunday May 31 2009

PaulG-rc
2009-05-31, 05:21 AM
For the interested, I will be there today with my AS355N Ecureuil and Serge with his Lama 315B.
I guess its good weather for that today with that hurricane wind again.

Its on 77 victoria street Valleyfield.

morse
2009-05-31, 10:05 AM
Can you tell me how to get there the map does not tell me enough. Thanks

Xavier
2009-05-31, 10:30 AM
' 67 Rue Académie, Valleyfield ' is the address and it works in http://maps.google.com/maps

PaulG-rc
2009-05-31, 04:53 PM
Here are some pictures of the RC Expo from today.
Was not too crowded just enough, lots of talking and I got a nice suprise visite when Denis showed up with his Colibri 120, what a beauty and its not even finish. :D

Not shure how the note 77 victoria got there I goofed I guess:rolleyes:

LAMAHORSE
2009-05-31, 07:10 PM
It was a shure
good day there with my buddy Paul and Mr. SUPRISE him self,,, DENIS...
The photos are talking by them self,,, very cool photos Paul,, thanks.

We also had the Realflight SIM 4.5 on large screen. Paul and I did a fiew flight with a varieties of heli's in the log database.
Paul as even flown a APACHE electric with 4 blades on. Cool it was for us and for many that were watching our flyings with SIM heli's...

It was a great event meet and I even got to meet the man instructor that have teach me how to fly RC over 20 years a go... I have ask him if he remember me????,,, Noooooooooooooooooo he reply with that sorry look,,, lol...

I said I guess I was not a bad boy anought then,,, that is why you dont remember me,,, lol.. we laughts...

Anyway thanks Denis and Paul to have been there for my Buddy Mario.
He really did work hard to put up that event meet in a short time,,, so all members could meet and share on a so rainy grey day,,, with eachother...wind,wind,wind...AWAY,,, lol...

PaulG-rc
2009-05-31, 07:13 PM
Yup the G4 sim on the large screen was amazing, much better then on a small PC screen, I enjoyed that for shure. :D