PDA

View Full Version : WIMAC AGM 2009 Results

Dwight Macdonald
2009-11-26, 10:26 PM
Congratulations!! to all the executive re-elected and the new directors/positions elected at the AGM last night. The new ones are:

Field Directors: James Steger, George Ujhegyi, Denis cloutier

Training coordinator: Kevin Rochon

Indoor Activities: Mick Forey

Safety Program: Jeremy Cartlidge

Thanks guys for your willingness to support the club by taking on these tasks! The complete Executive list (http://www.wimac.ca/index.php?page=executive) for 2010.

Another major change that was approved was a $25 fee increase to cover the much needed road repairs and drainage improvements to the heli field and second parking lot ... the three new Field Directors will certainly make sure it is money well spent!

There was a lot of good discussion about the training program. Kevin will take on the important task of working out the best way to run the training program.

I personally am very grateful to Mick for volunteering to take over the Indoor Activities Director post ... it will be great to just relax and fly!

Jeremy gave a good indepth talk about safety and will work out a safety policy where ongoing observations and suggestions are an integral part.

If I have missed any important points, your input is welcome.

Thanks again for the great participation!! :)

Andrew Fernie
2009-11-27, 07:05 AM
Thank you to Dwight and the rest for chairing the AGM. I am sorry I had to miss it (away on business).

Thank you also to everyone who volunteered to take on the various tasks. WIMAC just wouldn't be the same without people like you.

See you at the field,
Andrew

Ronald Longtin
2009-11-27, 09:37 AM
Suite à la réunion d'hier, Merci à Luc dont le mandat se termine.

Merci à Andrew, Dwight, Greg, Denis, Tarek, Jim, Jeremy, Michael et Alberto qui continuent leur implication au sein du club.

Et finalement merci aux nouveaux membres de l'exécutif, Kevin, Mick, James, et George qui apportent du sang neuf à la direction de Wimac.

Exécutif de Wimac (http://www.wimac.ca/index.php?page=executive)

beto9
2009-11-27, 09:52 AM
I think the presentations and financial results shown at the AGM should be posted for all members to see.

Dwight Macdonald
2009-11-27, 10:11 AM
Good point Albert. The slides are now attached to the first message.