PDA

View Full Version : Looking for volunteers Aerosalon

bob forest
2007-05-20, 06:49 AM
Hi guys, well this coming weekend is the big show. As you can see they have started to set up the tents. The one with the 3 fellows standing in it, is ours. The sides will be closed and their is a floor. The other tents are for Bombardier, Pratt and Whitney, Bell Helicopter, and other aeronautical companies. We are hoping that MAAC being their will give us good contact with these companies, so that help can come our way for the CPTAQ situation. What I am looking for are volunteers that can come and help for an hour, 2 hours, or more. Any time would be grateful. Send me an email at bforest@sympatico.ca
Thanks, and hope to see some of you there. It is a 3 day event, 25,26,27th. Their is going to be some great looking planes on display.

jeffrey g
2007-05-20, 09:03 PM
Do you have a link for the event so we can give it around ??

I might go but can't be sure so I'd rather not volunteer

bob forest
2007-05-20, 10:15 PM
here is the link to Aerosalon www.aerosalon.ca

Eric Marchand
2007-05-20, 10:44 PM
Bob, I'll check and see if I have anything planned for these two days, If not, I should be good for half a day. I'll keep you posted.

bob forest
2007-05-21, 07:40 AM
As you can see from the pics, it is going to be a big show. By the way, this is a test year for this show, next year they have it booked at Mirabel, as they really want the RC Jets, and Mirabel will have the place for them to fly.
Thanks to those who can help.

Dwight Macdonald
2007-05-21, 10:15 PM
I am planning to be there on Saturday with a trainer and my Funtana S90 ... these are the largest that will be able to fly there ... according to Xavier.