PDA

View Full Version : We are 2 new members

mjutras
2007-05-25, 05:03 PM
Hello,
We are two new members and would like to drop by at the club to pay our dues and have our planes checked, any possibility for Saturday May 26, 10:15am?

Thanks

xed
2007-05-25, 05:11 PM
Membership payments and forms should generally be mailed by Canada Post to the Club Treasurer (Patrick Fortin) to avoid delays or risk of misplacement of having an executive deliver or mail it for you.

Alternatively, you can pay online through PayPal and mail your membership form by Canada Post. Online payments is instant access to all WIMAC information including the front-gate lock combination.

You also need to have already made your payment to MAAC to be able to fly on the buddy box.

But you'll be more than welcome to come to the club tomorrow, if the gate is not open you will need to wait for another member to show up or walk in and ask someone to come open it for you.

mjutras
2007-05-25, 06:15 PM
I read that we can use Paypal only for renewing membership, trying to start the process the innitiation fee does not apear.

Is it ok to drop off the form and payment to Patrick's address?
just a mater of saving the few days via snail mail.

Eric Marchand
2007-05-25, 10:42 PM
Sure, I don't see why not. Incidentely, I will be there tomorow morning, I'll be happy to look over your planes and equipment.

see you there !