PDA

View Full Version : July 3rd 0r 4th cookout.....

zorba
2010-06-27, 09:36 PM
Greek Summer Cookout

Salut, c'est que le temps de l'année encore.
Le barbecue d'été aura lieu le 3 Juillet.
En cas de pluie, il sera le 4 Juillet.
Pour ceux d'entre vous qui étaient là l'année dernière savoir ce qui est tout à propos. Pour ceux qui n'ont pas, eh bien ... vous êtes à la dedans pour un festin.
Tout sera fourni (alimentaires judicieux). Si vous avez un choix de boissons vous pouvez fournir votre propre.
Le menu se compose de l'habitude, souvlaki de poulet sur un bâton, salade grecque, pain pita, trempette humous, trempette tzatziki, tarte aux épinards et quelques autres amuse-gueule grecs.
J'espère que tout le monde est pour elle.
Je voudrais avoir une idée de combien de personnes seront présents pour que je puisse fournir accordinaly. [/ U] [/ B]
Vous pouvez apporter de la famille aussi. Il s'agit pour les membres et leurs familles.
Si quelqu'un a une bouteille de propane (complet) peut-elle apporter, je n'en ai pas.
Encore une fois s'il vous plaît laissez-moi savoir combien de ...
Merci

[B]Post-scriptum J'ai entendu quelques commentaires sur le champ de l'autre jour et je veux juste faire ce que la CGC (en grec barbecue d'été) est pour les membres et leur famille immédiate du club et non pas le site W.I.M.A.C.

Hi is that time of the year again.
The summer cookout will take place on July 3rd.
In case of rain it will be on July 4th.
For those of you that were there last year know what is all about. For those who don't, well...youre in for a treat.
Everything will be supplied (food wise). If you have a choice of beverage you can supply your own.
The menu consist of the usual , Chicken souvlaki on a stick, Greek salad, pita bread, Humous dip, Tzaziki dip, Spinach pie and some other Greek appetizers.
I hope everyone is in for it.
[U]I would like to have an idea of how many will be attending so I can provide accordinaly.
You can bring the family too. This is for members and their families.
If anyone has a propane bottle (full) can bring it, I don't have one.
Again please let me know how many...

P.S. I heard some comments at the field the other day and I just want to make it clear that the GSC (Greek Summer Cookout) Is for members and their immediate family of the club and not the W.I.M.A.C. website.

Cheers

Kevin Rochon
2010-06-27, 09:55 PM
That's great Bill, I was there last year and the food was delicious! Nobody should mis that.

I was going to get a second tank for my BBQ so I'll get it this week and will bring it to the cook out.

Kevin
P.S. Thanks Bill that very generous of you to do that.

Burning Head
2010-06-28, 07:02 AM
We got the best greek cook in town guy's, I will be there for shure:)HOPA

beto9
2010-06-28, 09:48 AM
Last year I missed it but NOT this year.

I'll make a rain dance to ensure good weather.

However, I'll be late because the Argentina vs. Germany soccer game is on at 10 AM on Saturday...

Burning Head
2010-06-28, 10:20 AM
Dont worry Albert,we will try to keep some dip for your number one winner finger :Dexcept if is Peter Pleitz ask for height five:D

turkana
2010-06-28, 12:54 PM
Hi Bill
I missed it last year but not this year. I will be comming with family meaning wife and toddler. Soccer or not lol! What time about??

Regards Pete

finnegan
2010-06-28, 01:25 PM
Last year I missed it but NOT this year.

I'll make a rain dance to ensure good weather.

However, I'll be late because the Argentina vs. Germany soccer game is on at 10 AM on Saturday...

Go Germany go!
Sorry Alberto, I'm part German even though I think Argentina is looking very good so far.

Vadim S
2010-06-28, 01:28 PM
Hi Bill.. i will be there with maybe my girlfreind and father...

turkana
2010-06-28, 02:18 PM
Just to make it clear half of our team are Hybrids just like me lol. Gone are the days of the Hun and it could not get more clear then in our team and the way they play. So there is no shame loosing against Argentina because they are simply awsome.

Regards Pete

Burning Head
2010-06-28, 04:09 PM
:o...D'oh, lest get back to the BBQ:)

zorba
2010-06-29, 05:54 PM
Hi Bill
I missed it last year but not this year. I will be comming with family meaning wife and toddler. Soccer or not lol! What time about??

Regards Pete

Great Peter. SHould be after 1300 (1pm) to make sure everybody is there.

Cheers

Kevin Rochon
2010-06-29, 05:55 PM
Hey Bill just got the new tank so don't worry about that.

Kevin

zorba
2010-06-29, 05:57 PM
P.S. Thanks Bill that very generous of you to do that.

You are welcome Kevin.
There's someone else involved with the cookout. Sort of a silent partner. If he wants to announce himself he will do that.

Cheers

Burning Head
2010-06-29, 09:48 PM
You are the one Bill, All the food preparation is take over your hobby time, so thanks for all the work:) You will turn that BBQ as a clasic summer even:cool:

Tarek Hassoune
2010-06-30, 06:03 AM
I will try be there but don't forget my friend trempette humous is Lebanese I will supply u with this even if Im not there I will bring them over to u at Rona on Friday just let me know how much u need and what time u will be there

LAMAHORSE
2010-06-30, 06:47 AM
Wowy,
that most be the BBQ Bill was talking about and not to be mist.

I have just found out this morning I will be staying outside my home at my Godmother millions dollars eastate next to a lake for the next 2 weeks and starting saturday 3th. Wowy, what a great start for my vacation at the Manoir and I mite be able to go with Paul at that BBQ if Paul is scheduled to go and as Paul is on vacation too and he is flying schedule almost everyday ...

Will shure like to try Bill BBQ cooking that's for shure ...
Will see with my close buddy Paul if anything is plan on is side ...

Dwight Macdonald
2010-06-30, 08:09 AM
Wow, thanks for planning to do it again Bill! I have the WIMAC propane tank (nearly full) and I will bring it.

PaulG-rc
2010-06-30, 09:01 AM
Thats great Bill but for me I cant confirm yet as we have a famelly member birthday event this weekend but not shure the day they planned it yet.

Capt. B
2010-06-30, 10:39 AM
This sounds great. I'll be there!

Ronald Longtin
2010-06-30, 10:52 AM
Miam Bill, j'y serai, mais peut-être un peu tard. :D

Kevin Rochon
2010-06-30, 03:53 PM
I guess that if Dwight bring the tank I don'T need to bring mine or should I?

Kevin

Mick
2010-06-30, 05:32 PM
I hope to be there but need permission from higher management.

zorba
2010-06-30, 09:30 PM
I hope to be there but need permission from higher management.

Hah, Never mind the excuse Mick. If you tell her that she don't have to cook I'm shure she'll more than happy to come..

Cheers

zorba
2010-06-30, 09:38 PM
I will try be there but don't forget my friend trempette humous is Lebanese I will supply u with this even if Im not there I will bring them over to u at Rona on Friday just let me know how much u need and what time u will be there

I thought was Egyptian ya Habibi.darn it anyway. Why didn't you tell me about this earlier?
The Humous and tzaziki are all ready made. But you can bring it with you.
I don't work Friday. I took 5 days off so I can prepare for this event and rest afterwords.
cheers

zorba
2010-06-30, 09:44 PM
That's great guys. Is gona be a great time. I wont be bringing any of my RC stuff cause the SUV will be full of BBQ stuff.

I also like to mention that for your added enjoyment there will be live viewing of the FIFA world cup game. (So Albert you better get your butt out there early)

So you might as well leave your stuff at home too. hehehehe.

cheers

PS. Kevin we can use a spare BBQ if you have one,

Alot of the food has to be served warm and I don't think one grill will do it.

Kevin Rochon
2010-06-30, 09:53 PM
I couldn't bring my BBQ way too big to fit in the van, but I'll bring the tank.

Kevin

zorba
2010-06-30, 10:06 PM
Great Kevin. I'm shure someone has a spare laying around.Does anyone have a small BBQ. If you do bring it with you PLEASE

Cheers

Burning Head
2010-06-30, 11:58 PM
The last cook on the ground was Michael J:cool:

Glenn Hole
2010-07-01, 03:58 PM
Last year I missed it but not this year.Will be there around 10:30 11.
With my ele 540t edge.I hope the winds is less than 15KTS. .Look forward to the cookout/BBQ.

Thanks Bill.:)

Mick
2010-07-01, 06:25 PM
I'll be there with all the family: wife, two kids and their partners. It's all or nothing with our lot. Bill, can you cope??? What can I do/bring/contribute?

Sempai-mj
2010-07-01, 08:56 PM
I'll be there and my wife and two little carpet rats, whom are partial to chicken, the dogs that is.....

Dwight Macdonald
2010-07-02, 01:58 PM
My wife will also attend Bill. Would you like us to bring some desert ... like a sheet cake?

zorba
2010-07-02, 02:52 PM
You are both welcome. If you bring cheese cake you have to make shure is enough for everybody. :D:p;). Just kidding. shure why not.
Do we have another BBQ? One is not enough/\\

cheers

AndréT
2010-07-02, 05:10 PM
Bonjour c'est peut-être un peu tard mais je viens de voir ce message ,il est possible que j'y sois si possible
André

zorba
2010-07-02, 07:20 PM
Bonjour André, mieux vaut tard que jamais. Mais bien sûr, vous pourrez assister, nous sommes heureux de vous avoir.
About 1pm

cheers

zorba
2010-07-02, 07:37 PM
Vadim what is the weather like for tomorrow?

Neil
2010-07-02, 09:06 PM
Hi Bill
sorry for the late reply, probably too late to help your planning, but my son Mitchell and I plan to attend . (We just heard about the cookout yesterday )

cheers
Neil

zorba
2010-07-02, 10:19 PM
Not too late Neil you both are welcome.

see you there around or after 1pm
Cheers

zorba
2010-07-03, 05:56 AM
Bright and early guys.
Looks like an awesome day.
Getting ready to pull out of here. See you all at the field.
I'll post weather and details from the field. Computer is shutting down.

Cheers

PaulG-rc
2010-07-03, 06:07 AM
Hi Bill

Well I hope I can make it but contractors are finally coming to install my back door, but of all days on a saturday.
If he's done early then I can head to the field.

LAMAHORSE
2010-07-03, 06:16 AM
Hi Bill,
will shure try to go for a visite today.
Moving to new location (Manoir) for those vacation of my this morning.
If I get it all done right and have great amount of time to meet there I will
show-up for a cheese cake if any left ,,, lol ...

Shure hope i can manage to visite you all ...

By anyhow,
have all a wonderfull day and alote of sharing betwen members ...

PaulG-rc
2010-07-03, 10:31 AM
Well looks like I will be there as the contractor messed up big time here. :mad:

I'm angry but hungry too :D

zorba
2010-07-03, 11:27 AM
Broadcasting live from the WIMAC field. Everything is ready to go. Germany wins 2-0. What a day.
Cheers

briankizner
2010-07-03, 12:54 PM
Actually 4-0. Sorry about the poor showing, Alberto. I think the problem lies with the coach. He was a great player in his day but, considering the demons besetting him since then, he should never have been given the responsibility.
Have a wonderful barbecue. You're a real mensch, Bill (as is your silent partner).

Burning Head
2010-07-03, 03:42 PM
It was great BBQ, Some club ace pilot give us a stunny show. A lot of member family was there too. It will realy turn as a Wimac clasic BBQ now Bill. Thanks:)

nitrouspete
2010-07-03, 05:31 PM
Billy,

I want to Thank You from the Demeter family. We had a good time. Great people, great turn out and GREAT FOOD! :)

Thanks,
Peter D

PaulG-rc
2010-07-03, 06:08 PM
That goes for me too Bill, a big thank you , no super for me tonight, I'm full. :D

Here some pictures. oups will have to post on a new thread.

zorba
2010-07-03, 09:54 PM
Thanks alot guys, Sorry to see not everyone showed up, Oh well maybe next time..
Cheers