PDA

View Full Version : Colors are coming soon

PaulG-rc
2010-09-16, 07:43 AM
Well with those cool nights the colors are approaching fast.

I ordered a Parkzone RADIAN powered glider to fly my Contour HD cam to do some real smooth and clear videos . so looking foward to the nice colors :D

This picture was taken with my old camera on my 1/4 scale super cub in 2003

PaulG-rc
2010-09-18, 05:59 PM
Well I got my Glider and its now ready for Skycam flights but my camera is in Gaspe until next week :(
Its going to be a long wait now :D

RichR
2010-09-18, 06:04 PM
Nice glider Paul, I'm sure you'll get spectacular images! :)

PaulG-rc
2010-09-18, 06:09 PM
I have been watching some amazing videos on youtube with the same glider and same camera and they are fantastic :D
Now contour is releasing the same camera with a GPS , it gives speed and altitude and tracking on google earth map it can also take HD snapshots at programable intervals.
I think I might sale mine and get that other one :D

RichR
2010-09-18, 06:33 PM
I agree, the GPS will add a world of possibilties. I know James had his Radian flying for two hours straight before he decided to land after a sore neck! It would be neat if you could fly with a flock of canada geese and capture them on video, I think they're soon to be migrating south.

PaulG-rc
2010-09-18, 06:38 PM
That would be totally amazing , at MRCC we get so many of them in fact they land on the field but make a mess.
So thats what James had the Radian, I wasn't shure

PaulG-rc
2010-09-21, 11:30 AM
This morning before work I decided to go test my new Video plane a Parkzone Radian 78 in wingspan.
That glider is great I love it.
I flew 40 min on 7 min of power so I know I can fly 90 min minimum on one 2200 mah LiPo.
That will be a great plane for my Videos.

Paul