PDA

View Full Version : Indoor 2011 / Vol au gym 2011

Ronald Longtin
2010-11-11, 10:31 PM

Collège Charlemagne school
Gouin West Boulevard
Pierrefonds

Directions (http://www.wimac.ca/index.php?page=directions)

Using the same parking lot entrance as for Wimac, go to the end of the parking. The entrance is in the middle of the school yard.

Schedule:

* Thursday, from January 6th, 2011 to March 31st, 2011 excluding March 24th, 2011 (Spring Break)
* Dates: Calendar (http://www.wimac.ca/forum/calendar.php)
* Time: 6:30PM to 8:00PM
* 12 sessions total

Fee Structure:

* WIMAC members no charge.
* Non-members pay $10.00 per session.
* MAAC membership is required.

If you do not have a plane to fly indoors, you can come as a spectator for free of charge. Please wear indoor shoes or take your boots off while on the gym floor.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
La saison de vol intérieur 2011 est au

Collège Charlemagne
Boulevard Gouin ouest
Pierrefonds

Directions (http://www.wimac.ca/index.php?page=directions)

L'entrée du gym est au fond du stationnement, utilisant le même accès que pour WIMAC

Schedule:

* Jeudi, du 6 janvier 2011 an 31 mars 2011 sauf le 24 mars (congé scolaire)
* De 18h30 à 20h
* Agenda (http://www.wimac.ca/forum/calendar.php)
* 12 sessions en tout

Frais:

* Sans frais pour les membres WIMAC.
* Les autres paye 10.00$ par session.
* L'adhésion au MAAC est obligatoire.

Les spectateurs sont les bienvenus (sans frais). Le port de souliers de gym est exigé, sinon c'est en chausettes dans le gym.

Mick
2011-01-04, 07:23 PM
The rules for flying are just like last year but for those newcomers here they are again:

Maximum of 2 pegs per person, please share if we run out. If you have a peg and cannot fly (repair or flat battery) then offer it to somebody else or put it back on the board.

Six times slots controlled by peg colour, each slot of 5min duration, timekeeper shouts the changeover, please respect the time slot. The slots are:

Blue planes: regular indoor flying, no fancy 3D, no fast planes - 6 pegs

Yellow: 3D planes and good pilots only, no novices - 6 pegs

Black: large helicopters 250 to 450 size - 6 pegs

Pink: regular indoor flying, no fancy 3D, no fast planes - 6 pegs

Orange: small helicopters mSR size - 12 pegs

Green: parkzone type fast planes - 6 pegs

This schedule will be amended depending upon demand with the objective of getting everybody to have 6 five minute flying slots during the evening. We only have 90min in the gym so please be on time and be courteous to other members.

Indoor flying is free to WIMAC members and $10 per evening for non-members so join the club. Proof of MAAC will be required to be shown. There will be a check list, don't let me have to chase you.

See you on Thursday 6 January for the first session.

Kevin Rochon
2011-01-04, 11:22 PM
What about Moe's after, anybody?

I know I know we all made resolutions for the new year just don't eat too much for dinner or fast the next day as a penance:D

briankizner
2011-01-04, 11:25 PM
I am in town. Hope to come watch and enjoy a good smoked meat sandwich after.

Burning Head
2011-01-04, 11:54 PM
Mon maac est payer depuis le 28/11/2010 mais j'attend toujours par la poste:o, esceque une copy de ma preuve de payement est toujours acceptée:) waiting for my Maac card 2011 by the post, so dont be suprise guy's if you hear at the school door "any spare peso man, I want to get in":cool: or should I need a copy of my Maac renewal receipt:)

beto9
2011-01-05, 08:49 AM

There is a stripped yellow and black peg for that....

xed
2011-01-05, 09:47 AM
Anyone have one of those new Orange (Hobby King) Futaba 2.4GHz receivers they want to sell me?

I am assuming they are light enough for foamies....

beto9
2011-01-05, 09:57 AM
I can lend you one... It takes quite a bit of time to get them... start ordering now! After you test mine. Slightly heavier than a Berg microstamp.
I will not arrive by 6:30. Later on.

xed
2011-01-05, 12:23 PM
Not really interested in ordering one because I cannot be home to receive packages these days from UPS or whoever ships them...

Everything is for sale Alberto for the right price! :)

beto9
2011-01-05, 01:10 PM
OK, how much is worth to you so you can fly tonight? Try me!:D:D
Order it to deliver to my place... when the package is small they send it certified mail and if you are not home then you pick it up at the counter of Canada Post.

xed
2011-01-05, 01:49 PM
U mean tomorrow right?

beto9
2011-01-05, 01:53 PM
U mean tomorrow right?

Yeap! My bad!

Mick
2011-01-05, 05:37 PM

I know I know we all made resolutions for the new year just don't eat too much for dinner or fast the next day as a penance:D

Moe's sounds good to me.

beto9
2011-01-06, 04:45 PM
Mick Forey is down with some kind of virus and won't be able to bring the clock, so, guys, go low-tech and survive!

johnduck
2011-02-16, 09:03 PM
Just a question.....
I have just registered on this WIMAC web site and am not a WIMAC or MAAC member.
I am considering taking up the hobby of RC flying and would like to attend one of your indoor flying sessions this month.
My question is: do I have to be a member of MAAC to just go as a spectator?
Thanks.

Kevin Rochon
2011-02-16, 10:11 PM
No you don't need to just come and visit us tomorrow night at 6:30 PM the address is on the home page.;)

Burning Head
2011-02-17, 07:10 AM
At 6:15 pm there is a bunch of car park near the Wimac gate before the session, falow them to find the enter door:cool:

Mick
2011-02-25, 03:26 PM
Just in case anybody believed the rumour last evening:

There is indoor flying next week and the week after etc.. The only Thursday when there is no flying is March 24, as it is a holiday.

Xavier
2011-02-25, 07:24 PM
ok ok ok not so loud :D