PDA

View Full Version : New member

Jimmush
2011-02-01, 02:22 PM
Hey guys, I would like to become a new member of Wimac. David Janashvili refferred me to this club and I just bought a new trainer Alpha Hangar9. I can't wait to fly it asap! :) Hope to see you soon!

Sempai-mj
2011-02-01, 02:27 PM
Welcome, you've found a great club to join.:D

Have you signed up for Wimac and MAAC ?

If you need help just ask.:D:D

Jimmush
2011-02-01, 02:37 PM
Thanks Michael, I've heard that your good on the bbq and make a mean sausage! Regarding the MAAC number, I've already received it and should pay the Wimac fee for one year.

beto9
2011-02-01, 03:19 PM
Welcome, Patrick!
To get you ahead of the game for the summer, if you have never flown and you can afford it you should consider buying a flight simulator. It will help you (and the instructor) enormously when it comes the time to flip that propeller.
Check around, there are always people selling theirs. Be sure to buy it on the condition that it runs in your computer.
Did you buy a radio? Which one?

You are coming to a great club, it will prove itself when you start coming around. Incidentally, if you want to meet "the crowd" come over to our Indoor flying (see main page). After flying we go for beer and food to Moe's.

Burning Head
2011-02-01, 04:07 PM
Salut Patrick , tu-as acheté le bon trainer, c'est délà un bon départ et tu a choisi le bon club, c'est vraiment bien parti:) Le indoor et le club les weekend durant l'hiver sont les prélude à un bel été en vue au club d'aéro modélist Wimac:cool:.

Mick
2011-02-01, 10:37 PM
Welcome Patrick, come along to the indoor or to one of Mike's BBQs and have a chat to learn from all our mistakes, we have all been there.

Sempai-mj
2011-02-02, 06:59 AM
Welcome Patrick, come along to the indoor or to one of Mike's BBQs and have a chat to learn from all our mistakes, we have all been there.

What mistakes?
I always blamed the plane! LOL :D:D:D

Jimmush
2011-02-02, 01:26 PM
Lol, ya thanks for the welcome guys, I actually work with David Janashvili and heard many stories. Concerning the training, I'll be getting my new pc up and running soon and I'll be installing David's RC Simulator on it to practice.

Mick
2011-02-02, 05:29 PM
What are you looking for, sympathy?? LoL

turkana
2011-02-02, 06:25 PM
David does not need a sim anymore he could fly a brick lol!

beto9
2011-02-03, 12:55 PM
Lol, ya thanks for the welcome guys, I actually work with David Janashvili and heard many stories. Concerning the training, I'll be getting my new pc up and running soon and I'll be installing David's RC Simulator on it to practice.

Whatever stories you heard from David wait until we tell you ours! If you work for him he is making a tactical mistake bringing you here.

Burning Head
2011-02-03, 01:05 PM
:D:DDavid have a brandnew attitude concerning the training way. Now then he is one of the club director:cool:

David Janashvili
2011-02-03, 03:08 PM
Whatever stories you heard from David wait until we tell you ours! If you work for him he is making a tactical mistake bringing you here.

Just good stories Albert!!! Regarding tactical mistake...... only the future will tell or decide:):):)