PDA

View Full Version : The Last Indoor Session

bob forest
2011-03-31, 11:04 PM
Did not get a chance to take many pictures. Here is what I took and also one at Chenoys. Great evening and the location for flying is unbelievable. If they get that place next year, it will be a winner. High ceiling and large area.
Nice to see all of you. I really enjoyed my evening.
https://picasaweb.google.com/bforest6/2TheLastIndoorSession#

Kevin Rochon
2011-03-31, 11:12 PM
Nice pictures Bob, it was a very nice last evening of flying and good fun, no worries about the planes being the last one.:)

Well hope we can have that big gym next year otherwise we have to stick to smaller planes.:rolleyes:

PaulG-rc
2011-04-01, 02:55 AM
Yes it was a nice gym to fly and it was nice to see everyone having fun. :)
I had to leave early and follow David unfortunatly.
I have a couple nice HD videos so I will see what I can put together when I have a chance. :)

Flying73
2011-04-01, 01:12 PM
That bigger gym really made it more fun. Michel D. lent me his aerobatic foam plane which was a blast. Never flew one of these before and it really is different from anything I've flown so far. Quite the surprise considering its low cost. Gotta get one for sure. Thanks again Mike.

Mick
2011-04-01, 01:27 PM
Thanks for the pictures Bob. It was a great evening and it was a real treat getting the big gym, well done Ronald but you have raised expectations for next year.

Thank you to everybody for behaving so well and putting up with me shouting at you and nagging you to follow the rules. It was a blast.

mdauth
2011-04-01, 04:39 PM
Great evening, it was nice being in the big gym, lets hope we could get it for next year. Thanks to everyone who took care of organizing these evenings especially Mick and Ronald. P.S. your welcome Tino, anytime.

Burning Head
2011-04-01, 04:41 PM
Great pic Bob , thanks for the time take:)

Glenn Hole
2011-04-01, 07:43 PM
Great evening in the big gym hope we could have it next year
thanks to Mick/Ronald for a great indoor season.:)

Andrew Fernie
2011-04-01, 10:04 PM
What an end to a great indoor season. That gym felt huge, lighting was great, and the soft floor was much nicer on my feet. If we manage to get that one next year we will be one lucky club.

Thank you Mick for organizing the season, and to Ronald for working with the school to get us our new indoor site.

Andrew

Ronald Longtin
2011-04-02, 12:59 PM
Thanks to Alberto and Mick who found the gym for us.