PDA

View Full Version : Help needed building a Evolution models Fusion Electric

ahorkan
2012-01-27, 12:37 AM
I have a funfly class 3D electric model that I brought back with me from the UK a couple of months ago The kit is by evolution models and is called the fusion II electric ... this kit is actually rare and is handmade by a friend that assists running the national championships in "funfly" class. Essentially the model is designed to be ultra light and aggressive in 3d, huge wing with a massive chord, skinny fuselage with tailplane and fin that are mostly control service.

The kit is not ARF, its essentially laser cut pieces to scratch build. Built up wing with pre-cut foam ribs. I estimate its about probably 20 hours of work...Gavin the owner of evolution says that he can build one in two evenings now... Trouble is I dont have any time right now, bite off more than I can chew with projects ( already have another 3 smaller builds to finish) my work is more than a full time job right now and would love to be able to fly it this summer.

Im offering this out to anyone that wants to give it a go building for me... I can offer to pay for the time to the right person.. PM me to discuss.

http://www.evolution-models.com/evolution-fun-fly-model-aeroplane-kits/the-new-electric-fusion-fun-fly-radio-controlled-aeroplane-kit.html#

The website was down last time I checked.. here is a video of the kit from youtube: Mike Williams Wrings out the Fusion E - YouTube

and another one:

Evolution Models Fusion E - YouTube

PM me for more info