PDA

View Full Version : WIMAC indoor flying

Dwight Macdonald
2007-10-04, 11:18 PM
Hi All,

The indoor flying season is getting closer and I would like to get your opinion on the dates we should rent the gym. Last season we started in late November for 4 sessions, then from January to the end of March (18 sessions total). The turnout was good for all the sessions, but weaker in November and December. I am considering just going from January to March this time ... ie no sessions in November and December ... what do you think?

Denis Cloutier
2007-10-05, 08:30 AM
I can start now, but if there are not enouph peoples to cover the cost, we can wait in January. We can still fly outside with the superb weather we have now, but snow is coming?:yes:

robert naylor
2007-10-05, 12:25 PM
Since there is a decline during November & December I would start indoor flying from January to March

Eric Marchand
2007-10-05, 07:29 PM
January to March sounds good to me. It usually take me at least a month of flying inactivity to start seeing indoor electrics as apealing anyway...:tired1_2:

Dwight Macdonald
2007-10-05, 10:17 PM
Yeh, that's how I tend to feel myself as well ... but I don't want to block those who want to start earlier ... if there is a large enough group ...

baknabil
2007-10-06, 10:43 AM
Hi All,

The indoor flying season is getting closer and I would like to get your opinion on the dates we should rent the gym. Last season we started in late November for 4 sessions, then from January to the end of March (18 sessions total). The turnout was good for all the sessions, but weaker in November and December. I am considering just going from January to March this time ... ie no sessions in November and December ... what do you think?

I think, Dwight, it is a good proposition. I agreed with your suggestion.

JimmyG
2007-10-07, 07:33 AM
January is good for me.

Shawn
2007-10-07, 09:56 AM
Dwight, Your dates make sense to me.

Kevin Rochon
2007-10-07, 01:10 PM
OK now the real weather has arrived so doesn't indoor sound more appealing to you who talk about January????

Kevin