PDA

View Full Version : New DA carb

Kevin Rochon
2012-09-28, 08:42 PM
Hey I got my new carb today, will put it on tonight if weather is good will fly tomorrow.

Sempai-mj
2012-09-28, 09:11 PM
Hey I got my new carb today, will put it on tonight if weather is good will fly tomorrow.

The way thevweather is lately you better add some gas line anti-freeze to your mixture.:D

fbrunet1957
2012-09-28, 09:16 PM
It looks like a good saturday moring for flying. But that will be it for this weekend.
I will be there tomorrow at 9h00

Kevin Rochon
2012-09-28, 11:39 PM
I don't know Michael so far no jacket but probably tomorrow at 13°, I'll try to make it early but I'm not a morning person;)

Kevin Rochon
2012-10-09, 11:15 PM
I'm really disappointed in DA's service. I got a carb kit a while back and when I was trying to fix my carb that DA didn't when they had it, I changed the kit which contained diaphragms for different models of carb. But that hadn't solved my problems so that's why I ordered the new carb.

Tonight while I was looking for something else I was on Thunderbolt RC site and found a carb kit for all WT Walbro carb that includes 2 different plungers(one like mine) plus the seesaw arm and pin, all for 15$ instead of the 65$ plus shipping for the whole carb:unibrow:

I had heard good thing about DA service but that was, I guess, in the past.