PDA

View Full Version : plane for sale

bob forest
2013-06-17, 07:19 PM
Hi, I am doing this for a member's wife of MAVIP that died last year. Robert Arie was his name and he was a wonderful builder. Lot's f his planes were sold and he has a few of them left, one especially I am surprised it has not sold yet, and it will go for very cheap, is the Super Stearman. He has wood and other stuff left. here is the email from his wife. Genevieve.
'ai également une boîte de retailles de balsa, et de rouleaux, et un radio 72MHz. Je ne vend pas ces item. Ils iront à ceux qui viendront pour les avions, et choisiront s'ils veulent du reste.
Vous aviez évalué le Super Stearman à $400, le Elder à $200, et je crois que je pourrais avoir $30 pour le Sophisticated Lady ($30 est le prix du kit et je crois avoir un deuxième kit non fait aussi).
Je sais que maintenant, ils ne valent plus autant, mais je leur recherche un acheteur quand même. Je ne sais plus quel prix demander cependant. Peut-être moitié prix...
As you can read she will take less than half price for all maybe a better price. send her an email and get her phone no. and address. I can tell you, you wont regret it. There is a lot of stuff there. For someone just starting in the hobby maybe it might be just the right stuff. I posted here so that a member of WIMAC can get it. her email.gbouellet@hotmail.com

Kevin Rochon
2013-06-17, 07:35 PM
This looks very nice Bob it's probably the S.S. from Midwest? I built the bigger Super Stinker a few years ago and they were very good kits.

Whoever like bipes (who doesn't) should jump on this.

bob forest
2013-06-18, 08:36 AM
I found another pic of the Stearman.

Sempai-mj
2013-06-18, 11:20 AM
Hi Bob,

What is the wingspan?

bob forest
2013-06-18, 01:51 PM
No sure, but when I saw it, looked a lot like my old Stearman from Great planes. definitely over 50". It has a 4 stroke engine, but do not know the size.

David Janashvili
2013-06-18, 09:11 PM
The planes are Sold:(

I bought all :)

bob forest
2013-06-18, 09:16 PM
Good for you David. Glad you did it. Bob

beto9
2013-06-20, 11:53 PM
I didn't know Bob Arie passed away! Regretful news!