PDA

View Full Version : Lipo's 3S HK

Eladio
2013-09-25, 08:19 PM
Hey guys any body would have 1 or 2 Lipos 3s 2200 mAh for Sale by any chance ?
I don't know what's going on with HK this days they are taking to long to process my order !! 1 week and steel not processing in the warehouse !!
It's all in stock !!
Very strange !!
let me know ??
Thanks !

Kevin Rochon
2013-09-25, 08:27 PM
Try Rotorquest just in TTO so 2 or 3 days delivery and not too expensive(no PST 9.5%) for Gens Ace

Eladio
2013-09-25, 10:42 PM
Thanks Kevin :)

fbrunet1957
2013-09-26, 08:42 AM
I have a lot of 3S 2200mah. I can land you a couple until your order arrive.
I will be there saturday.

Eladio
2013-09-26, 09:46 AM
Thank you Francois its very kind of you !!

Eladio
2013-09-26, 09:53 AM
For any of you that have orders with HK . I found out way the Delay !!!

http://support.hobbyking.com/entries/22581825-International-Warehouse-Order-Delays

beto9
2013-09-26, 09:54 AM
Is some kind of 3 day holiday in Hong Kong....

Eladio
2013-09-26, 10:23 AM
They got my money ,so i guess i have no choice but to be patient !!
He Albertito :):) cojonudo !!:)

Burning Head
2013-09-26, 11:19 AM
For any of you that have orders with HK . I found out way the Delay !!!

http://support.hobbyking.com/entries/22581825-International-Warehouse-Order-Delays

That's mean they lost one or both of their last airplanes.co for the lipo shipping. Maybe this is a tactic to direct customers to use their ''local USA warehouses '' for lipo , instead the global warehouse

Eladio
2013-09-26, 11:49 AM
We want to go the cheap way then we pay the price !!
They now very well they are the cheapest !!

antoine zabal
2013-09-26, 10:30 PM
Hey guys any body would have 1 or 2 Lipos 3s 2200 mAh for Sale by any chance ?
I don't know what's going on with HK this days they are taking to long to process my order !! 1 week and steel not processing in the warehouse !!
It's all in stock !!
Very strange !!
let me know ??
Thanks !

I just received 2 new ones this week, you are welcome to borrow them.
I plan to be at the club Saturday morning early until 11:00 or sunday afternoonand possibly sunday morning.if you have 4s 2200 or bigger, I can use 1 or 2
Antoine 514-777-2363

Eladio
2013-09-27, 06:45 AM
Thanks Antoine is nice of you. But must go to Ted's early morning so by the time i get there you will be gone and i can't make it on Sunday !!
Thanks any way !!:)

Burning Head
2013-10-02, 05:45 PM
Mes prétentions étais bonne...I just receive a Email from HK pleading the shipping problem they had for now.... So If you wait for a order with lipo ,look for your Email:no:

Eladio
2013-10-02, 05:55 PM
Yap you were right Richard !!! I got an email from them to !!
So i guess will wait a wile !!

Burning Head
2013-10-02, 06:21 PM
If I understand well, HK lost most of their airplanes shipping partenaire . This will affect EMS, Singpost , regist and air parcel. They suggest to use regional warehouse in the future . Eladio:) , comprend tu le troisième paragraphes, et veux tu nous l'expliquer SVP sa parle de upgrade postale...pour les commandes que l'on attend

Eladio
2013-10-02, 06:33 PM
If it's 2 weeks !! I'm really happy !:)
Let's see if what they want is for us to order from US warehouse or International ??
Do you have an order to Richard ? Let me know if you get a message ?
Thanks !!

Burning Head
2013-10-02, 06:49 PM
Yes but with no lipo in...so that affect all orders...

fbrunet1957
2013-10-03, 07:24 AM
Got this message from HK

Dear valued HobbyKing Customer,

RE: Battery Shipping from International Warehouse

Please notice, we have recently been informed by some of our shipping partners that they will no longer be able to ship orders containing lithium based batteries on behalf of HobbyKing from our International Warehouse. As a result, orders placed between 23 September 2013 and 2 October 2013 may have been affected and returned to the International Warehouse.

The shipping options that this will affect are EMS, Singpost, Registered Mail, Air Parcel and China Post.

If your order has been affected, HobbyKing will be upgrading your chosen freight option at no extra cost to you to ensure that you receive your order in a timely fashion.

As a long term solution, HobbyKing will be implementing new shipping suppliers in the following days. Alternatively, we would recommend that you place battery orders through any of our regional warehouses, all of whom have an excellent range of lithium based batteries.

Please note: This will NOT affect orders placed after 2 October 2013.

We at HobbyKing thank you for your continued support and custom and appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter.

Thankfully,
Anthony Hand
President
HobbyKing

Burning Head
2013-10-03, 07:46 AM
Merci Francois. Did HK know USPS don't carry lipo battery in their truck any more:confused:

GleM
2013-10-03, 09:28 AM
I received the same e-mail as François as I have a LIPO order pending at the international warehouse.

Yesterday, I did the first steps (not the confirmation) to place a two battery LIPO order at the US warehouse and the only shipping option available was UPS Standard (which I think means ground service and customs brokerage not included).

I went back to the international website and did the same (first steps of the LIPO order) and only Fedex Air was available. When I put a trasmitter instead of LIPOs then a wide range of shipping options were available (EMS, Registered Air Mail, etc.)

Gilles.

Andrew Fernie
2013-10-03, 12:56 PM
I think that the message may have gone out to all of their customers. I received it, but have no LiPo on order.

fbrunet1957
2013-10-03, 02:53 PM
I also did not have any lipos on order.
So, yes, they sent that message to all customers.

Eladio
2013-10-04, 03:43 PM
Hey guy's i just received this email !! What do you think i should answer ??

Kyle, Oct 05 01:38 (HKT):

Hi Eladio ,
Thanks for contacting the HobbyKing Support Team.

First and foremost, on behalf of Hobbyking Support Team, I would like to personally apologize for your inconvenience. It seems that the shipping courier of your choice is currently experiencing issues with Airport Securities that's why your order is being delayed. But don't worry, we're already in the process of adjusting this for you. We have these best and possible options to process your order:

You may want to cancel the order and we can have you refunded through store credit so you may repeat the order (more convenient).
Please let me know your concern regarding this since Fedex is the only shipping carrier that can ship LIPO, you can change it to this one and we will be checking for the shipping additional payment.

Thanks for emailing support.
If you have any other questions, please let me know.
Regards.
Kyle
HobbyKing Support Team
Dont forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for discounts and promotions!
http://www.facebook.com/HobbyKing
www.twitter.com/hobbykinglive

fbrunet1957
2013-10-04, 04:41 PM
Look at the message I posted earlier on this thread.
The say the will pay for the extra shipping charge if your order was entered between sept 23 and oct 2.

Now the want you to pay extra to use FEDEX.

Burning Head
2013-10-04, 06:32 PM
If the refund credit could be transfer to the USA warehouse only...:(

Eladio
2013-10-04, 10:33 PM
I told them to send it by Fedex at no extra cost if they don't want to lose me as customer even if they don't care !!!!

loflyer2001
2013-10-08, 07:37 PM
After having made many inquiries as to where my order stood...not moving?
I finally received an advisory today from their support team for a choice to make.
1. Remove the batteries and ship the other items.
2, Cancel the order.
3. Have it sent FedEx ?????????$$$$ to who ???

Mine was a small order to buy a DSM receiver and its satellite RX.
and I made up the available weight for shipping by ordering 2
AA (penlight) batteries LSD MH type $3.80

Well, the two AA batteries were the hang up for them not to ship.
Mind you, there are not LIPO batteries but MH AA (what a drag)

I replied to remove the batteries and sent the other iems.

All to let you know what is going on with HK

My 2 cents (small order, LOL)

Guy (1978 WIMAC Director Member) MAVIP, MRCC Member

Eladio
2013-10-08, 09:42 PM
It's like talking to the wall !!! I'm also waiting for reply ???
So if i don't hear soon from them , i will call PayPal to refund payment !!
Will see !
Good luck my friend !!

fbrunet1957
2013-10-09, 10:46 AM
I also have an order not moving at HK. No LIPO's but includes 4 AA.
I asked them to remove the AA if they were holding my order.
The immediately remove the batteries but the order is still not moving!!!

Then they email me to ask how was I satisfied with the customer service.
I will let you guest my answer...

Eladio
2013-10-09, 01:03 PM
Hey Francois !! At least you are getting communication !!

How long should we wait .... ??? :)

fbrunet1957
2013-10-09, 02:09 PM
I will wait another week then cancel

Eladio
2013-10-09, 03:42 PM
I will do the same ! :mad:

Burning Head
2013-10-09, 05:31 PM
Le problème reste le même, vous allez vous retrouver qu'avec une note de crédit de HK....et un autre trois semaines d'attentes si vous utilisé le crédit.

Burning Head
2013-10-10, 09:21 AM
My order is at Pierrefonds post station:) after more then 3 weeks. So don't do any change and be more patient;)

Eladio
2013-10-10, 09:24 AM
Finally i got an followup on my order !! and they tell me it would be faster to Cancel the previous order and reorder again with the option of shipper ! probably " FEDEX "
Will see !
Any body Canceled and reorder ??

Kevin Rochon
2013-10-10, 08:23 PM
Hey Alberto this thread is getting as long as mine;)

Sempai-mj
2013-10-10, 08:30 PM
If you cancel you might lose your position in the queue.

fbrunet1957
2013-10-11, 07:52 AM
My order has started to move.
So no cancell.
Anyway like Mike said cancelling will only take you back.

Sempai-mj
2013-10-11, 07:57 AM
Here's the issue, I wonder how much shipping charges will be increased by;

Message from Hobby King
:eek:
URGENT UPDATE

Our International Warehouse based in Hong Kong has been affected by changes in Hong Kong Customs policy. The new Customs Department policy is to inspect ALL parcels leaving Hong Kong (not just HobbyKing) and are refusing to accept shipments containing certain items. This has caused two major issues that I wish to address:

Issue One
All orders containing lithium-based batteries that were placed between the 23rd of September and 2nd of October have been refused by customs and are being returned to our shipping dock in Hong Kong. Some orders not containing these items could also have been affected. This has also caused further delays to orders containing these items due to the backlog.
To remedy this, we at HobbyKing are upgrading all returned shipped items to a premium courier provider that will deliver your parcels to you shortly.

Issue Two
Due to the above issue, our Customer Service channel has been overwhelmed. This means that unfortunately all customers will have difficulty contacting Customer Service and for this we sincerely apologise.
If you are trying to contact customer service, please know that we WILL get back to you as soon as possible. To improve efficiency and improve response time, we request that you create just ONE support ticket. Your help on this matter is greatly appreciated.

To ensure that this does not happen again, we are:

- Integrating Fedex as a shipping option from Hong Kong to the world. Fedex has their own in-house Customs officers which will streamline the process and ensure faster dispatch and delivery.
- Establishing another Customer Service Centre in the United States which will be staffed by modelers and will be able to answer all technical product enquiries. This is in addition to our two other Customer Service Centers.
- Opening more and expanding our existing regional warehouses so that more customers can enjoy lower shipping costs and receive their orders quickly.
- Negotiating with different shipping companies to be able to offer a complete range of shipping options.

As you can see, we are urgently taking steps to fix this issue. We have all hands on deck packing orders and answering emails (from Senior VPs to secretaries to janitors) to ensure that this backlog is met. We expect to be up-to-date within the next week or so.

Please know that we strive to provide you with the best possible service. We regret any inconvenience or frustration that you have experienced.

As the situation progresses we will be posting updates on the News section of www.hobbyking.com.

Your patronage is important to us, and we hope that you will continue to give us opportunities to serve you.

Sincerely,

Anthony Hand
President
HobbyKing

Eladio
2013-10-11, 09:36 AM
:confused: Thanks Mikel for posting ! , That explains a lot !!!

fbrunet1957
2013-10-11, 12:52 PM
Shipping from HK will increase for LIPOs and will probably make TGH's (Team Great Hobbies) LIPOs attractive. If you order over $100 from them, shipping if free.
Some members have already ordered some. It will interesting to see how good they are.

Eladio
2013-10-11, 02:14 PM
Yap totally right Francois !! I'm sure quality wise much better and last longer !
Pay more but at least get here :):)

Sempai-mj
2013-10-11, 02:50 PM
I smell a group purchase soon.

mdauth
2013-10-11, 05:21 PM
Check with Distribution aux Modelistes, they carry Gen Ace, if the pricing compares to the US they are pretty competitive and the quality is good.

Kevin Rochon
2013-10-11, 08:05 PM
Shipping from HK will increase for LIPOs and will probably make TGH's (Team Great Hobbies) LIPOs attractive. If you order over $100 from them, shipping if free.
Some members have already ordered some. It will interesting to see how good they are.

No no go with Gens Ace TGH are not recomended anyways GH carries GA so does Rotorquest and you get 10% discount this long WE so it comes up to almost 20% off(9.5%PST) savings and free shipping on 100$ or more. Unless Michel can beat that?

Burning Head
2013-10-11, 08:52 PM
Check with Distribution aux Modelistes, they carry Gen Ace, if the pricing compares to the US they are pretty competitive and the quality is good.

I agree, if they match a less the GH prices.

fbrunet1957
2013-10-12, 09:48 AM
I had 3 GA (3S 2200mah) that failed on me exactly one year after I got them. Maybe it was a bad batch.
Can't tell how many fligths they did.

Hadi
2013-10-12, 10:19 AM
Keep us updated on the FedEx service.

How long does it take to be delivered?
Do you get charged brokerage fee?

My order has started to move.
So no cancell.
Anyway like Mike said cancelling will only take you back.

Kevin Rochon
2013-10-12, 11:22 AM
I had 3 GA (3S 2200mah) that failed on me exactly one year after I got them. Maybe it was a bad batch.
Can't tell how many fligths they did.

I have quite a few GA my oldest ones are 3S 2200 and still going good so far I even brought down a 6S 4000 to nothing and it still going good. Besides Thunder Power$$$ it's hard to tell which is good hey.

I remember hearing Voltz was the best got some and they all went bad really fast, can't see those anymore...

zorba
2013-10-12, 02:38 PM
Besides Thunder Power$$$ it's hard to tell which is good hey.

You get what you pay, so $$$$$ means good product hey?

antoine zabal
2013-10-15, 09:50 PM
I received today a lipo shipment from Hobbyking. 1 week or 10 days from order . Shipped via fedex. 2 kilos= $ 30

Sempai-mj
2013-10-15, 10:03 PM
I received today a lipo shipment from Hobbyking. 1 week or 10 days from order . Shipped via fedex. 2 kilos= $ 30

$30.00 Shipping?

fbrunet1957
2013-10-17, 12:25 PM
FedEx from China.
Did you get other charges from FedEx when it got at your door. (Taxes, Duty, brooking) ??,

Eladio
2013-10-18, 10:58 AM
My order has been shipped from HK free of charge !! for now !
I will see wen it gets here !
They did not specify the shipping company !! probably FEDEX !

beto9
2013-10-18, 11:24 AM
After faking a few different shipments from Hong Kong changing the number of batteries and their size (2S, 3S, 4S, 5S) I arrived at the conclusion that if the package does not exceed 3KG the options are to pick up the order in Hong Kong or send it by Fedex at an approximate cost of $35.
If it exceeds 3Kg the only option is pick up.
It rests to be seen if Fedex will charge processing fees at customs.
Those who received Fedex... have you been charged those fees?

Eladio
2013-10-18, 11:50 AM
I couldn't believed !!! I just received the parcel !! :) From FEDEX :):)
NO CHARGE !!! :):)
It was send the 16 and arrived Today !! 2 Days Whaooo !! After 1 month !!!
So guys you make your conclusions !!! :)) Happy guy :)

Eladio
2013-10-18, 12:03 PM
Inclosed in the Box was this document !!

fbrunet1957
2013-10-18, 12:30 PM
After faking a few different shipments from Hong Kong changing the number of batteries and their size (2S, 3S, 4S, 5S) I arrived at the conclusion that if the package does not exceed 3KG the options are to pick up the order in Hong Kong or send it by Fedex at an approximate cost of $35.
If it exceeds 3Kg the only option is pick up.
It rests to be seen if Fedex will charge processing fees at customs.
Those who received Fedex... have you been charged those fees?

Pick-up in China??
When you go tell me, maybe you could aslo pick-up my orders:D

With FedEx, $35 for 3KG is very good.

Eladio
2013-10-18, 02:08 PM
Pick-up in China??

Hey Alberto and Francois my Package was 1 Kg and they were charged US $17.95.

beto9
2013-10-18, 02:35 PM
Pick-up in China??

Yes, quite good since it is a fast service...

Send me the ticket and I will go to pick everyone's orders!

antoine zabal
2013-10-18, 05:48 PM
$30.00 Shipping?

Yes and no clearing fees or any charges.
$30 was paid with order.

fbrunet1957
2013-10-18, 06:45 PM
Yes and no clearing fees or any charges.
$30 was paid with order.

This means that HK Lipos are still the best deal. And I never had any issues with the quality.

MidnightHeli
2013-10-19, 01:27 AM
I couldn't believed !!! I just received the parcel !! :) From FEDEX :):)
NO CHARGE !!! :):)
It was send the 16 and arrived Today !! 2 Days Whaooo !! After 1 month !!!
So guys you make your conclusions !!! :)) Happy guy :)

Let us know in a couple of weeks. I already received stuff from the US delivered by FEDEX and they sent me a bill at home. I cannot figure out their policy and never got a satifactory answer from them. Sometimes it was free, sometimes they charge at delivery and sometimes I got a bill from them ?????

Eladio
2013-10-19, 07:50 AM
Let us know in a couple of weeks. I already received stuff from the US delivered by FEDEX and they sent me a bill at home. I cannot figure out their policy and never got a satifactory answer from them. Sometimes it was free, sometimes they charge at delivery and sometimes I got a bill from them ?????

So I overjoyed to fast !!
Thanks Andre , will do !!!

loflyer2001
2013-10-21, 04:30 PM
Received my Sept 7th order today.
It was mailed on Oct 17th and FEDEX was at the door with it today
*(Oct 21st) at no charge whatsoever.
There was a large sticker on the box which read ....:)CLEARED.
Guy

Violets
2013-10-22, 01:18 PM
HK claims new shipping rates (cheaper) coming out next week?

"Warehouse Update Saturday" - Videos - Viddler@@AMEPARAM@@http://www.viddler.com/player/11986544@@AMEPARAM@@11986544

Burning Head
2013-10-22, 03:33 PM
Wow :rolleyes:, did you see how they keep the small lipo all together in a box... That maybe explain why some lipo are bad after few spark in the warehouse box before to be shipping here.

GleM
2013-10-25, 08:17 PM
My LIPO order placed a month ago has been shipped from HK.
However, the tracking number shown on the HK site is useless.

By searching on the web, I found a way to track the Fedex shipment without a valid tracking number:

Here are steps:
1) Go to fedex.com
2) Select Tracking by REFERENCE
3) As the reference number you enter the HK order id (i.e. 2007xxxxxx) as shown on HK website
4) You select Canada destination
5) You enter the destination Postal Code.
6) Click on the "Track" button.

And I got this tracking information that seems to indicate to I will get my order delivered on Monday:

Estimated delivery:
Mon 10/28/2013
- 10/25/2013 - Friday
3:34 pm Clearance delay - Import MIRABEL, PQ
10:07 pm In transit CHEK LAP KOK HK
7:55 pm Left FedEx origin facility SHATIN HK
3:59 pm Picked up SHATIN HK
- 10/24/2013 - Thursday
9:11 pm Shipment information sent to FedEx

dhamultun
2013-10-26, 11:28 PM
Saw this in my YouTube stream...

http://youtu.be/HX5grurxTns

Eladio
2013-10-26, 11:39 PM
Saw this in my YouTube stream...

http://youtu.be/HX5grurxTns

Thanks David ! Makes sense !
So we can close this Lipo issue Now !! :D

GleM
2013-10-28, 11:46 AM
Just to mention that I received my Fedex shipment that containted LIPOs.

On delivery, I had to pay QST and GST on the total purchase value plus $10 for custom clearance.

As indicated in the HK video, cells were packed individually in white boxes and two white boxes were packed in the bigger brown box with a special warning label.

I would be interesting to know if others had to pay extra charges on delivery or later after receiving a separate Fedex invoive by mail.

Sempai-mj
2013-10-28, 12:27 PM
I knew it!
Fedex will tag on extra!

zorba
2013-10-28, 02:34 PM
Anything you get with FedEx or UPS or DHL you pay extra.
Ask me how I know:)

Kevin Rochon
2013-10-28, 08:24 PM
Customs clearance for 10$ that's pretty cheap.

bluebird_ca
2013-11-04, 06:05 PM
here is my story

ordered 3 lipos batteries + other stuff total weight less than 1.5 kg on October 30, arrived on November 4th
never got a fed ex tracking number from hk
never told me it was shipped

cost for freight $30.47
fed ex fees 10.00
taxes gst and pst $ 11.93

amazing
:):):)

Kevin Rochon
2013-11-04, 08:09 PM
How much was the order for? 52$ for shipping 3 lipos + tx seems a bit steep?

Burning Head
2013-11-04, 09:17 PM
Very fast shipping :) Btw, I think the club need few HK windsock (10) . For now they are BO... but please guy's, before to close your next orders at Hobby king , add those ''windsock'' :)

bluebird_ca
2013-11-04, 09:38 PM
total order was $67.00 not including freight