PDA

View Full Version : Hamstead show

Ronald Longtin
2014-04-30, 05:11 PM
Attaché s'il vous plaît trouver un invitation à tous les membres de St-Laurent Zone de participer à 100 ème Anniversaire de lHampstead le 4 mai , 2014

S'il vous plaît noter que dans le cas de mauvais temps, l'événement sera reporté à la suivante Dimanche Mai 11/14
Hampstead organisateur de l'événement me conseillera le samedi si nécessaire et j’ avisera dès que je sais

Je demanderais s'il vous plaît de faire circuler ce message à toutes les personnes dans votre club et demander que tous les exposants et les pilotes intéressés envoyez-moi directement à s.woloz@gmail.com si ils ont l’intention de participer.

Merci

Steve

Attached please find notice of invitation to all St Lawrence Zone members to participate at the Hampstead 100 th Birthday May 4/14

Please note that in the event of bad weather, the event will be postponed to the following Sunday May 11/14

Hampstead event organiser will advise me on Saturday if rescheduling is required and I will advise as soon as I know

I would ask please that you circulate this email to all persons in your club and ask that all interested exhibitors and pilots email me directly at s.woloz@gmail.com .To advise of their intention to participate.

Thank You most kindly

Steve

HAMPSTEAD 100 TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATIONS

Air Show/Demo

Date: May 4, 2014

Start Time: 12:15:pm

HAMPSTEAD PARK : 100 TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION
Ville de / Town of Hampstead
30 Lyncroft, Hampstead, QC H3X 3E3
Tel.: (514) 369-8296 Fax: (514) 369-8269

On behalf of the St Lawrence zone, I am pleased to inform you and invite you to
• Exhibit your beautiful, fascinating and intriguing models
• Fly small electrics : Fixed Wing ; Helicopter; Quadcopters : solo and possible with buddy box to encourage newcomers
• Power up and taxi : gas, jet turbine; scale models
• Enjoy the family festivities

Notes of Importance :
• We will have a special secure area with tables and electricity to display models
• A secured roped off area to fly the models
• A megaphone to announce the flying manoeuvres
• Hampstead will be supplying complimentary meals and refreshments to all exhibitors and pilots
• MAAC will be supplying complimentary T- Shirts and hats to all exhibitors and pilots

PLEASE CONTACT STEVE WOLOZ TO CONFIRM YOUR DESIRE TO PARTCIPATE : 514 944 8241 S.WOLOZ@GMAIL.COM

Ronald Longtin
2014-05-02, 04:12 PM
Francais en bas

To all MAAC members   re Hampstead BEE GREEN Day

I have just been advised by the Chandra Devenyl , the  supervising manager for events  in the city of Hampstead  ( see below )  that  the May 4 event has been postponed ( bad weather prediction )  to May 11 . Lets hope that the weather then will be more favourable.  In the interim I would like to state that I am most appreciative of all the exhibitors and pilots ( see  attached chart ) who have indicated they are likely to attend. This includes the persons  from last years Cote St Luc Canada Day in addition to new pilots who have volunteered this year.

Plse  note that I have already picked up the complimentary MAAC T shirts (approx 50 )  that each pilot will be given  to help identify us as  MAAC personnel. These items are really chic !
 I have ordered enough to be able to provide an extra per exhibitor for the helper,  numbers permitting. Hampstead will also be providing complimentary food and beverages.

May I suggest  that you arrive no later than 11:30 AM to provide a parking spot near by and ample set up time.

There will be tables and chairs for static display for those who want. We will also have 110 volt power  for those in need ( eg for setting up the flight simulator booth and also battery charging ) ; in addition a good loud speaker system to be able to announce the flying manoeuvres.        See attached file  HAMPSTEAD PARK to show field layout.

As a final and most important note to all.

We want this day to be fun for all !! We want to make the  curious spectators  of all ages  to see that  our hobby can be enjoyed by them as well . Although we may not recruit new MAAC members on the spot ( I will have many application forms and magazines ready ) ,  we want to sensitize  them to our hobby and hope that they will ultimately join. I will also have a list of all clubs in our zone so that they will be aware where they can go to see our  models in action.  

I am sure that all MAAC members present will be ambassadors  for our hobby --- so that we can encourage others to join because after  seeing all the fun we are having ---  they will then  want to join as well..

We want them to realize that joining MAAC means sharing knowledge, making friendships, and most importantly , benefiting from an organizing body that makes things happen. By the way, we can also make them ware that in joining MAAC they will be insured.  

Look forward to seeing you May 11/14

Pour tous les membres du MAAC re Hampstead BEE GREEN

Je viens d'être informé par  Chandra Devenyl , le gestionnaire de supervision pour les événements de la ville de Hampstead ( voir ci-dessous ) que l'événement pour  le 4 mai a  été reportée ( prévision de mauvais temps ) au 11 mai . Espérons que le temps sera alors plus favorable . Dans l'intervalle , je voudrais dire que je suis très reconnaissant de tous les exposants et les pilotes (voir tableau ci-joint ) qui ont indiqué qu'ils sont probable de fréquenter . Cela inclut les personnes de dernières années a Cote St Luc Canada , en plus de nouveaux pilotes qui se sont portés volontaires cette année .

SVP noter que j'ai déjà ramassé les chemises MAAC , que sera donne a chaque pilote complémentaire ( environ 50) pour nous aider à identifier comme personnel MAAC . Ces articles sont vraiment chic!  J'ai commandé assez pour être en mesure de fournir un supplément par exposant pour l' aide , le nombre le permet.  Hampstead fournira   également  de la nourriture et des boissons gratuites .

Puis-je suggérer que vous arrivez pas plus tard que 11h30 pour fournir une place de stationnement à proximité et  temps pour votre set up. .

Il y aura des tables et des chaises pour l'affichage statique pour ceux qui veulent . Nous aurons également 110 volts pour ceux qui en ont besoin (par exemple pour la mise en place de la cabine de simulateur de vol et aussi la charge de la batterie ) ; en plus d'un bon système de haut-parleur pour être en mesure d'annoncer les manœuvres de vol . Voir fichier joint PARC HAMPSTEAD montrer domaine disposition .

Comme note finale et le plus important de tous .

Nous voulons que ce jour soit amusant pour tous ! Nous voulons faire les curieux de tous âges de voir que notre passe-temps peut être apprécié par eux aussi. Bien que nous ne pouvons pas recruter de nouveaux membres du MAAC sur place ( je vais avoir beaucoup de formulaires adhesions a MAAC de demande et les magazines prêts ) , nous voulons les sensibiliser à notre passe-temps et nous espérons qu'ils finiront par joindre . Je vais aussi avoir une liste de tous les clubs dans notre zone afin qu'ils soient au courant où ils peuvent aller voir nos modèles en action .

Je suis sûr que tous les membres du MAAC présents seront des ambassadeurs pour notre hobby --- afin que nous puissions encourager les autres à se joindre car après avoir vu tout le plaisir que nous avons --- ils seront alors veulent se joindre ainsi ..

Nous voulons qu'ils se rendent compte que l'adhésion à MAAC signifie le partage des connaissances , faire des amitiés , et surtout, bénéficiant d'un organisateur qui fait bouger les choses . Par ailleurs , nous pouvons également les indiquer que en adhérant MAAC ils seront assurés .

J'ai hâte de vous voir  le 11 mai

Steve Woloz
MAAC St-Laurent Zone Director
( Phone: (514) 944 8241
: Regular Email: s.woloz@swaassoc.com
: Wireless Email: s.woloz@gmail.com
http://www.maac.ca/

Good Morning,

Due to the rain  the past few days and the weather forecast for this weekend (More Rain) the BeeGreen Event will be postponed to Sunday May 11 from 2pm to 4pm.
Looks like good weather for next week and warm also!
Have a wonderful weekend.
Please confirm you have received this email.
Thank you