PDA

View Full Version : 2014 Funfly.

beto9
2014-08-15, 10:32 AM
WIMAC's annual Funfly will be on Saturday August 30th.
Come and have a good time with flight demonstrations, our famous noon servings, try your hand at flying a model plane or see the world through a quadcopter (drone) flying high.
Keep checking this Web site for late news regarding weather postponements.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
Le Funfly annuel du Wimac est prévu pour le 30 août 2014.

Démonstrations de vol, bbq pour le lunch, essais de pilotage d'avion, possibilté de voir les images prises par un drone ou multi-rotor dans le ciel.

Sans oublier le tirage de cadeaux et bons d'achat pour une valeur exédent 1000$.

Surveiller le site web en cas de pluie.

beto9
2014-08-29, 04:05 PM
Funfly is ON!!!!!
We did the Sun dance but forgot to do the Wind dance...
Sunday and Monday do not look too good, so, see ya Saturday....

Aida Norkis
2014-08-29, 05:09 PM
We are new to this club and would like to speak to someone regarding the funfly day. I can't find a phone number anywhere on this site. Can someone let me know where the event happens and at what time? Is there a contact person?

Thanks.

Burning Head
2014-08-29, 05:20 PM
At the Wimac field from 10am to 6pm...

beto9
2014-08-29, 06:05 PM
We are new to this club and would like to speak to someone regarding the funfly day. I can't find a phone number anywhere on this site. Can someone let me know where the event happens and at what time? Is there a contact person?

Thanks.

Hope you and family can come. Flying shows will start around 10:30 AM and food will be served around 12:30 (corn, hamburgers, dogs and sodas).
Hope to see you there, ask for any Director...

Sempai-mj
2014-08-29, 06:08 PM

Thanks.

20020 Gouin blvd pierrefonds
Turn in the school parking lot, go to the end and drive through the gate .

xtopher
2014-08-29, 10:25 PM
2 questions;

Regarding - trying to fly - so; *****anybody **** can come and have a test flight?

Does he/she has maac and/or ANY experience.

Just asking to know if I can call in a friend

what is the price for the raffle? just in case we come in with few and notes and a credit card:D

It will be my first FUNFLY ...youuuuhouuuuuuuu:crazy:

Kevin Rochon
2014-08-29, 11:02 PM
[QUOTE=xtopher;42900]2 questions;

Regarding - trying to fly - so; *****anybody **** can come and have a test flight?

Does he/she has maac and/or ANY experience.

Anybody can fly that has his MAAC and his wings, If he's from another club it is difficult to know if his wings are legit.

This is a funfly to show the community what we do, we do not want any accident.

As safety coordinator I will have to supervise who flies.

Everyone will have to fly from the pilot station and not hog the runway. Everyone must get a chance to fly.

#1 is safety.

Anyone who has flown on a funfly knows you get nervous knowing everyone is watching so just try to fly safely, do not try any maneuver you've never tried before to try to impress, you won't impress much if you crash.

See you tomorrow.