PDA

View Full Version : 7-10 year old kits and various items for sale from estate

daryl erickson
2014-09-30, 02:00 PM
My father in law died several years ago he was an active R/C guy and we have several planes, radios, engines and kits we would like to dispose of and was wondering if one of your members would come and have a look and give us an idea as to the worth. We are located in Baie D'Urfe and you can reach me at 514-592-0348

mitea_dan
2014-10-01, 12:28 PM
Quels kits as-tu?
Merci beaucoup.

daryl erickson
2014-10-02, 07:05 AM
I am not an R/C enthusiast so not familiar with items we have. I would like to sell everything at once . If you would like to see please let me know. There are several radios , motors , kits and one plane completed called Big Bingo.

Sempai-mj
2014-10-02, 12:41 PM
I am not an R/C enthusiast so not familiar with items we have. I would like to sell everything at once . If you would like to see please let me know. There are several radios , motors , kits and one plane completed called Big Bingo.

Hello,

It would help if you had some pics.

Kevin Rochon
2014-10-02, 07:50 PM

It might not be up to date equipment, I remember Ray telling me he had a Big Bingo in the 90's I think.

Yes several pictures will help, maybe some of the newbies might be interested to get some equipment for cheap?