PDA

View Full Version : Better late then never.

flybyfaith
2014-10-01, 12:49 PM
I made an order for some lipos from hobbyking June 10 2014 and just received them yesterday. David there is still hope for yours if you didn't receive them yet.

Burning Head
2014-10-01, 03:04 PM
amazing slow shipping...I made a order at ...3 weeks ago, using EMS shipping for what I was hoping to be fast 7 days delivery. But dam'n, it take almost 3 weeks before to get it.

David Janashvili
2014-10-01, 05:35 PM
I made an order for some lipos from hobbyking June 10 2014 and just received them yesterday. David there is still hope for yours if you didn't receive them yet.

Not Yet!!!

Flying73
2014-10-01, 07:37 PM
I made an order a few weeks ago that included lipo's. Placed order on a Wednesday and it was delivered on the Friday!! 2 days from China to Montreal!! Of course everything I ordered was in stock at the time.

PaulG-rc
2014-10-02, 07:00 AM
I placed an order june 26 and still not received it.
In the order was a LiFE receiver battery pack.
on aug 25 it showed that it was in Vancouver so looks like someone else may have received my order :mad:
HK has given me a credit for the full order at least.
Now waiting on a plane from them this time fro US warehouse and shipping by Purolator and it left Vancouver and is on the way here now :) at least I hope :confused:

MidnightHeli
2014-10-02, 02:14 PM
I placed an order june 26 and still not received it.
In the order was a LiFE receiver battery pack.
on aug 25 it showed that it was in Vancouver so looks like someone else may have received my order :mad:
HK has given me a credit for the full order at least.
Now waiting on a plane from them this time fro US warehouse and shipping by Purolator and it left Vancouver and is on the way here now :) at least I hope :confused:

From all the orders I have done from European and Asian countries and not necessarily from HK. They have arrived through the Eastern or Western Canada. When arriving from the west, thus Vancouver, it would take extremely long (no idea why, longest almost 10 months). Even ordering from the same country does not guarantee by wich side of the country it come in. So you may still get them.