PDA

View Full Version : RC in Mauritius Island / Ile Maurice

xtopher
2014-10-30, 01:29 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SzqewffHn8A

The club's page : https://www.facebook.com/pages/CMR-Mauritius/312714674517?fref=nf

Eladio
2014-10-30, 07:36 AM
So that's were you get the good skills from hey !!
Nice video, but you sound sick !!:eek:
What are you doing in Canada with such beautiful country :D

Tarek Hassoune
2014-10-30, 08:14 AM
Eladio where ever you go in this world you will never find a country as beautiful and as good as Canada my freind

Eladio
2014-10-30, 09:18 AM
Eladio where ever you go in this world you will never find a country as beautiful and as good as Canada my freind

Yes you right !!
That's way we all end up here :D
Every country is beautifull with.... $$$$ :)

beto9
2014-10-30, 09:57 AM

Ditto.....!

xtopher
2014-10-30, 01:47 PM
I am waiting for winter to post my videos and get free time from school to edit them..

Mauritius is a very nice place to spend your holidays / last days... and Canada is a very nice place to make your future...for me both of them are complementary and meaningful.

let winter come and I'll show you...hmm maybe a photo can help for now

xtopher
2014-10-30, 01:59 PM
Have a look at my last summer holidays

the beach was the closest, but on my grade compared to the others, 2 on 10 . there are other beaches where the sand is as thin and smooth as flour and in the water, there's no coral or creature.

summer here was winter there - around 26degrees...I did not want to go in summer there, temperature is around 36-40! Eladio, would you beat me if I told you I never swim in my holidays.. I just don't like the sea, so many variables, so many things that i don't control...but I like to go there and have some peaceful rest...calm and relax.

the dynam sbach is from here, I just found a way to put it all in my luggage!

Burning Head
2014-10-30, 02:06 PM
I am waiting for winter to post my videos and get free time from school to edit them..

Mauritius is a very nice place to spend your holidays / last days... and Canada is a very nice place to make your future...for me both of them are complementary and meaningful.

let winter come and I'll show you...hmm maybe a photo can help for now

Nice little place:)I agree, there is a "time" for both weaters

xtopher
2014-10-30, 02:28 PM
How I carried the sbach , the wedding dance suit I made-led strip and epoxy controlled with a remote that switches RGB colors. pictures of how we park cars in Mauritius - the long driveway 90 degrees next to the garage is as wide as the space I have to put the car in...imagine how I liked the challenge :D and its a two way!

xtopher
2014-10-30, 02:32 PM
The costume works on 3s 2200 lol

Hope you have a better idea Eladio

if you want to go to India, Arab countries, or China...simply go to Mauritius, it's a multicultural country, where every cultural day/ cermony is recognized as public holiday...

1 dollar = rs 30 roupies...

with less money you're going to enjoy more ;)

Burning Head
2014-10-30, 02:47 PM
Is it the downtonw on the last pic or the hotel area... any way...I could rest my old bones on the beach all winters long that's for shure;)

xtopher
2014-10-30, 04:02 PM
which one you're refering to? the building is a shopping mall, and the building in last post is a commercial one, unfinished(the one with triangles as part of the stairs)

Burning Head
2014-10-30, 04:29 PM
I see;) il y a t'il une zone en développement pour le tourisme

Eladio
2014-10-30, 04:45 PM
[QUOTE=Burning Head;43479]Is it the downtonw on the last pic or the hotel area... any way...I could rest my old bones on the beach all winters long that's for shure;)[/Q

Moi aussi Richard , mais contrairement a Christopher je ferais du scuba et du tuba !! he he !!! C"est un petit paradis :)
Je manque peut etre un peut la Mer :(:sad:

xtopher
2014-10-30, 11:38 PM
Richard - et si je te disais, lile depends de deux secteurs de revenus...1 LE TOURISME, deux - la canne a sucre ( tu peux voir les champs cultivés dans les photos ou il ya le quad biking)

feel sad...c une ile independante, riche et pleins de resources naturelles, explotée et corrompue par les dirigeants!

Eladio, maybe it will sound ironic ...you want to visit my country and I want to visit yours :D

next time i go to mine, I will carry you like the sbach in my baggage- go practice yoga :D

and I hope I can fit in yours ;) deal?