PDA

View Full Version : Instructors available?

ThomasS
2014-11-16, 09:14 AM
Good day

I am a member of 690 Lakeshore cadet squadron and we were thinking of going to the field on the 22nd Nov to show our new model club members what this hobby is like. If possible we would like to have our cadets do some buddy boxing as well. I was wondering if there would be any instructors who would be willing to come out in the morning?

We have a radio, no plane at the moment and I am not sure if we have the buddy boxing cable.

Sempai-mj
2014-11-16, 11:24 AM
Good day

I am a member of 690 Lakeshore cadet squadron and we were thinking of going to the field on the 22nd Nov to show our new model club members what this hobby is like. If possible we would like to have our cadets do some buddy boxing as well. I was wondering if there would be any instructors who would be willing to come out in the morning?

We have a radio, no plane at the moment and I am not sure if we have the buddy boxing cable.

If the weather is good I'll be there, what type of transmitter do you have?
I have Futaba Cables, square to square and square to round.

ThomasS
2014-11-16, 02:43 PM
Thank you very much, as it turns out we have a Futuba T4YF with a cable and buddy box.

What time would you be available (we are flexible)?

Also, we won't have a plane available. Does WIMAC has a trainer airplane? If so, would we be able to use it?

Thank you very much.

Sempai-mj
2014-11-21, 07:41 AM
I believe you will have to postpone as the weather (Wind) will be gusts up to 70km on Saturday.

Capt. B
2014-11-21, 12:35 PM
I believe you will have to postpone as the weather (Wind) will be gusts up to 70km on Saturday.

Agreed. Thanks for offering to help Thomas out, Michael!

ThomasS
2014-11-21, 02:40 PM
Thank you Micheal for your time. I agree with you, the weather doesn't look so good.