PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmass

MidnightHeli
2014-12-24, 01:01 AM
I would like to wish, to all my friends, non-friends, future friends, WIMAC members and non-member who read the posts. A Very Merry Happy Christmas. I wish, that Papa Saint Nicholas, brings you all the RC toys you ever dreamed of, may they be BNF, RTF, ARF, in kits etc. And that no matter how you fly, I wish you... to never crash.
And I would also like to remind you all, what Christmas really stands for and I wish, that you all follow its teaching, not only during this week, but for the entire 2015 and future years.

Happy Flying and Merry Christmas all.
André

Burning Head
2014-12-24, 07:59 AM
Thanks Andre and I wish the same "Joyeux Noel" to all Wimac bud's:)

fbrunet1957
2014-12-24, 11:22 AM
A very Merry Christmas to all

Joyeux Noël à tous.

Sempai-mj
2014-12-24, 11:26 AM
Happy Holidays to all and Happy winter flying!

Francis
2014-12-24, 11:46 AM
Merry Christmas to all members and a happy new year!

Here's a little "gift" I found on the internet to spread the holiday cheer - A Flying RC Christmas Tree!

http://youtu.be/yyC1aqRY-jQ

Regards,

Francis

Sempai-mj
2014-12-24, 11:56 AM
Merry Christmas to all members and a happy new year!

Here's a little "gift" I found on the internet to spread the holiday cheer - A Flying RC Christmas Tree!

http://youtu.be/yyC1aqRY-jQ

Regards,

Francis

An RC Sappin!:D

Tarek Hassoune
2014-12-24, 01:09 PM
Happy holidays for all of you guys

Kevin Rochon
2014-12-24, 02:55 PM
Happy Holidays to us all and I hope and pray peace comes back, like ALL members, to WIMAC our RC home.:)

antoine zabal
2014-12-24, 05:27 PM
Happy holidays to everyone.
I just joined the hobby last year because of my dear wife that suggested it to me rather than going flying on a Cessna 172 for two hours ($ 500 with an instructor). She felt it was a better investment to buy a remote controlled airplane..(little did she know....)

I am very happy to have done it mainly because of the great people in the hobby.

I want to thank everybody for their help and advice, helping me retrieve crashed planes from the woods, their company and friendship ( including David and Daniel ).

I have been for many years on the executive of a Yacht club and it is not a picnic.
You cannot please everybody, rules are there to keep harmony and balance.

I want to thank the present executive for their time, work and dedication.
- Michael for cooking delicious hamburgers ( I am kind of vegetarian but still eat them),
-Ronald for cashing the checks and keeping us in the black,
-Tarek for supplying a generator, (solar panels soon ??)
-Alberto for smoking his cigar ( I like the smell of a good cigar)
-David for his training
-Daniel for his micro-solderings of my receivers antennas and ripped wires and more
and all the others that I have not yet met.
We have a great Club
Let' s enjoy it

JimmyG
2014-12-24, 05:27 PM
Merry Christmas everyone .. HOHOHO :D

mitea_dan
2014-12-24, 10:08 PM
Joyeux Noël!