PDA

View Full Version : Coming to the next Indoor meet with a sellup

ahorkan
2015-01-13, 09:53 PM
Hi All,

I was a member at WIMAC for 3 years, and unfortunately I have to part off most of my fleet. Im sure this is not the right place ( classified ) to post this, but more a general announcement that I will be coming on the 20th with a car full of RTF electric helis, a small quad, and aircraft all with battery and receivers (DSM2) (mostly indoor worthy) for give away prices. I also have several larger nitro models to part as well, which I wont bring unless someone specifies interest.

Mods, please move this post if you need to :) And please PM me for more info

Alan Horkan 514 578 3607

ahorkan
2015-01-14, 12:51 AM
items im bringing with me :

-Clik mk1 (indoor aerobatics) - with a selection of 2cell battery BNF
-HK Quad kopter Carbon Fiber (4x 15amp ESC) - LED lit on all arms, with NTSC camera ( no video tranny ) BNF
-Trex 450 flybar - BNF - with 2 x 2200 3cell nanotech stored well
-Trex 500 flybar - BNF - with 2 x 3000 6cell (new) only test hovered
-HK aluminium trike paraglider - motorized BNF
-HK rainbow pattern ship aerobatics trainer BNF (80amps)- with 3 4000mah 4s used but stored well- Flys AMAZING on those windy days- will punch through almost anything and remain stable at slow speeds and cuts through the air like a knife.

The Trex 500 and the Rainbow come with genuine JR DSM2 6 channels and satellite

Offers up front by PM , or see you all there next week for haggles.

BONUS who-ever takes the most stuff will get bonus of Eflight Extra-300 micro indoor BNF - Its really busted up and mostly cyno now, but it works :) this one im giving away. :)

ahorkan
2015-01-18, 06:08 PM
ok guys, as I live 1 hour away from the meet, no-long fly, and no one specified any interest in this at all, I will not be showing up. All these models are still up for grabs, please PM me if you want to propose a price and depending on the deal I might be able to deliver them. Cheers
Alan

antoine zabal
2015-01-18, 06:53 PM
How much for the Click ?

ahorkan
2015-01-18, 06:57 PM
How much for the Click ?

I would like to see $40

antoine zabal
2015-01-18, 07:22 PM
Sold.... call me pls 514-777-2363

Francis
2015-01-19, 12:50 AM
Hi Alan,

I sent you a couple of e-mails of interest for your Nitro models to your Hotmail e-mail but did not get any replies.

Please respond to francis-paul@videotron.ca and let me know what you have.

Thanks and regards,

Francis

ahorkan
2015-01-19, 10:55 PM
Sorry for the delay Francis, I sent you an email with the details , but for anyone else thats interested, here it is:

I have a 54" Pits special, balsa laser cut, film covered, with a Saito 56 4stroke "golden Knight" edition (gold plated rocker covers) The model is BNF DSM2 with a Spectrum receiver and satellite receiver. The Servos are all quality metal gear. It has two servos in the bottom wing, and push rods that drive the ailerons on the top wing from the bottom. The servos are hidden inside trays. Its in good condition. The undercarriage has been bent and restraightened as it was weak alloy, however I have a Carbon Fiber one to replace it with that I never got round to doing. The plane was never crashed or especially hard landing, its just the material of the landing gear seems to be flimsy.

Its basically ready to fly, except that the receiver battery should be properly tested as its been sitting for 2 seasons and might need replacing. I put after-run in the engine an stored the model inside all the time. For this model im looking for $300 considering just the engine alone costs more than that, and I doubt that I put more than 20 tanks through it.

Flight characterists of the model are extremely fun to fly scale aerobatics, it handles like a bi-plane of this type would.. It has unlimited power at full throttle, does amazing spins and stall turns, recovers when you center the sticks, and the sound of the saito is outstanding.

I also have a Great planes spitfire 70" built up and solar film covered. It has servo retracts fitted. The model is one of my favorite to fly as the balance latterally and horizontally is perfect. It fly extremely predictably and is great at sport or scale aerobatics. It is essentially also BNF with Spectrum DSM2 and satellite , quality servos all round, the battery again I would check or replace as its sat for two season.
The engine in there is a OS46 2stroke with a muffler to fit in the engine cowl. The engine cowl has seen better days underneath, however on top it looks fine the paint is still on there. It has begone to crack underneath near where the engine holes are. ideally one would find a replacement cowl to bring it up to A+ quality all round, however its still not bad as is.

I have a SAITO 76 4 Stroke engine (used) that I bought for this model to make it even more scale and over power it. I never got round to this project.
I will throw in the engine with this model. Essentially its RTF BNF with any DSM2 transmitter and a battery check. I want $250 for this combo.. or $200 without the SAITO engine included. The price of the SAITO engine is more than $250 retail. So for $250 this is a STEAL!

Hi Alan,

I sent you a couple of e-mails of interest for your Nitro models to your Hotmail e-mail but did not get any replies.

Please respond to francis-paul@videotron.ca and let me know what you have.

Thanks and regards,

Francis

Ricardo
2015-01-21, 07:15 AM
PM sent. .

Ricardo
2015-01-22, 02:49 PM
Hi Alan, sent you a message regarding the Spitfire. My email is ricardo14bis@yahoo.com.br

Regards,
Ricardo