PDA

View Full Version : Petition to save the area around WIMAC

dhamultun
2015-06-13, 10:04 PM
Hey Guys! Might be a good idea for us to sign this petition. https://www.change.org/p/le-maire-de-pierrefonds-roxboro-et-le-maire-de-montréal-sauver-l-espace-vert-de-l-anse-à-l-orme-à-pierrefonds-ouest-save-l-anse-à-l-orme-s-natural-green-space-in-pierrefonds-west?recruiter=315342143&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=share_page&utm_term=des-lg-share_petition-custom_msg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mitea_dan
2015-06-13, 10:33 PM
C'est fait.

antoine zabal
2015-06-13, 10:43 PM
Sorry to warn you again.

You are going against our landlord.

Before you go ahead and sign anything with Wimac involved, you should clear it with the excecutive.

You are aggravating our landlord that does not need our rent money.
He can just tells us that he is is not renewing our lease.
Or ask us for a 10x increase, he can do it, it is not a residential lease.

Please , check with Albert before you put the club in danger of existence.
50 or 60 signatures wil not do anything except put us out of a club.

dhamultun
2015-06-13, 11:48 PM
My first warning...I wasn't aware of the conflict of interest. Didn't know that our landlord was the culprit. I assumed it was the city and developers. I don't need the executive to decide if I can sign it, that's my choice. Too late anyhow I've signed it, if it puts my future membership at WIMAC in jeopardy so be it. I will continue to push in other social media to get friends to sign it without reference to WIMAC. It won't reflect bad on the club as my friends have no direct link to WIMAC. In the end it's about the green space that we currently enjoy with it's natural inhabitants. My friends in the bird conservation group are working hard at trying to protect the land. They informed me of the petition. If the members don't want to sign for fear of implicating the club, get a significant other or friend to sign. In my opinion the club is already in danger. It is just a matter of time. Protect the wildlife and green space and it will protect the club. We just have to be discreet. Please delete the thread to keep WIMAC out of the hot seat.

Sempai-mj
2015-06-14, 07:58 AM
Any individual can make their own choice, the petition asks your name and address which doesn't reference WIMAC
Any how I wonder if the city will consider addresses that are not in Pierrefonds?

antoine zabal
2015-06-14, 08:38 AM
David.

I understand your point, as long that it does not implicated Wimac.

Burning Head
2015-06-14, 10:01 AM
:rolleyes:From the Mercury theater, in a new adaption of H.G. Wells "The war of the worlds"...:

zorba
2015-06-14, 10:39 AM
:crazy: Richard I don't know how you come up with those things :laugh:

Burning Head
2015-06-14, 12:18 PM
I mean, until I will saw truck's and loader's at front gate of Wimac gate ready to dig the field where we fly...I don't take this city warning seriously.

dhamultun
2015-07-19, 03:39 PM
Some progress...http://mtltimes.ca/social-life/pierrefonds-west-development-blocked-by-environmentalists-at-montreal-court-house/

Sempai-mj
2015-07-19, 04:17 PM
Some progress...http://mtltimes.ca/social-life/pierrefonds-west-development-blocked-by-environmentalists-at-montreal-court-house/

Thanks for the link. :)