PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone!

Claude Saint-Martin
2016-02-03, 05:32 PM
I just joined the West Island Model Aeronautics Club and I am looking forward to meet the members.

I am new to the RC world and will be needing the help of an instructor. My interests are Electric Models and FPV. I have already purchased a trainer complete with the controller and camera. To prepare, I am practicing on the simulator AeroSim RC, it is a great learning tool.

Hopefully the weather will cooperate and I will meet some of you this weekend.

Cheers, Claude

Burning Head
2016-02-03, 05:46 PM
:)Bienvenue/Welcome Claude

Mezri
2016-02-03, 08:04 PM
Bienvenu Claude, moi aussi je suis nouveau au club, mais ancien en aéromodélisme, je t'aiderai comme je peux, si je peut venir ce week-end...après ton apprentissage sur simulateur, je te conseillerai d'acheter d'abord le (easystar II) de (multiplex) avec les deux servos pour les ailerons, c'est la machine parfaite pour le training et qui pardonne pas mal d'erreurs, résiste à des petits crashs, l'hélice en pylône est toujours épargnée, électrique sans aucun souci de réglages...le trainer classique pourrai être une deuxième phase d'apprentissage. :)

Google translation (with adaptation)

Welcome Claude, I am a new member too, but i am mid old in rc airplanes, I will help you as I can, if I can come this weekend ... after your training with simulator, I advice you to buy at first the (EasyStar II) (multiplex) with the two servos for the ailerons to have 3 axes, this is the perfect machine for training and quite forgiving of mistakes, resists to small crashs, the motor and propeller monted in pylon are untouchable, electric powered without any difficult settings ... the classic trainer could be a second step in learning.

Dwight Macdonald
2016-02-03, 09:03 PM
Welcome to WIMAC Mezri and Claude!

Mezri
2016-02-04, 01:21 PM
Thank You DWight,
I am amazed about your excellent work on the extra 330s...no words to describe...just excellent...!