PDA

View Full Version : debut de ma consruction the start PT60

jeanyul
2016-03-11, 12:46 PM
Bonjour tlm et voila commence ma première maquette , quel plaisir ! les charnières un peu difficile mais bien réussi .
Question non dealer a un tactic 850 tx 2.4 ghz a un bon prix , comme par la suite je planifie le dc3 de top flite j aurais besoin d un 8 canal auriez vous des suggestion
merci
Jean
Hi guys
here a go started my first build the pt60 just love it it a been 4 days and going great , stab ,elevator fin rudder done , hinge all prep (man lots to do this correctly loll) fuselage up be putting os ,61 up front .
remember my goal is to builds the top flite dc3 which i bought at the same ,
question planning for tx my dealer has tactic 850 at good price looking for 8 channel for dc3 any suggestion on tx would be nice
Jean

briankizner
2016-03-11, 03:12 PM
If you are looking to learn to fly at WIMAC, it helps to have a transmitter compatible with those of some of the members so you will have little difficulty connecting a training cable. Of course, whatever brand you buy, you can always buy your own buddy box and cable. I am not familiar with Tactic 850 but it looks nice and is certainly available at low prices. I use a Hitec Aurora, an excellent full-featured radio, inexpensive considering all the features and the solid feel.
I know there will be other responses from members with good suggestions. Much like drivers, boaters, motorcyclists, skidooers, guitarists, and others who are passionate about their activities and possessions, RC-ers tend to become pretty attached to their favourite brands.

Sempai-mj
2016-03-11, 08:25 PM
Let us all Chime in;
I'll start,
I'm a Futaba Guy :)

Kevin Rochon
2016-03-11, 08:52 PM
Futaba moi too.

Hey that's a good system to save space to have your workbench on the ceiling:D

Xavier
2016-03-12, 08:21 AM
I really like my new JR radio XG14. It's compatible for buddy box with older JR as well as with Spektrum. The XG8 has the same programming with less channels.

I was looking at a way to clean up my workbench more easily and the idea of working from the ceiling is great. The dust comes down and you only have to the floor :-)

jeanyul
2016-03-12, 08:53 AM
I really like my new JR radio XG14. It's compatible for buddy box with older JR as well as with Spektrum. The XG8 has the same programming with less channels.

I was looking at a way to clean up my workbench more easily and the idea of working from the ceiling is great. The dust comes down and you only have to the floor :-)

sorru guys for the pictures i try to fix it up i dont know why it turn around upon posting , effectually no dust lolll

Burning Head
2016-03-12, 08:54 AM
Nice project:)

Michael O'Bree
2016-03-12, 02:21 PM
Let us all Chime in;
I'll start,
I'm a Futaba Guy :)

Jean-

Brave man, starting with a build! Much braver than me.

Although this maybe less relevant to you since you are a builder, this new thread (http://www.wimac.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=7132) I started maybe helpful to other noobies who are making choices on transmitters, etc.

By the way, I am looking for space at home to build up a rc workshop. Love the ceiling suggestion:) Sorry, Jean - couldn't resist - don't adjust your photos!

Good luck with your courageous build.

jeanyul
2016-03-15, 10:10 PM
bonjour a tous
alors rendu un peu plus loin lolll fuselage a 95% next les ailes , j adore construire, mais avoue beaucoup de temps et patience
hi guys a bit more done , lots of works and patience !!!!
Micheal went to see your tread, good advice and i am also dealing with local hobby my case hobbieville and teds both great starting to look more closely at tx reading spec and so on thanks for input
next move go see you guys at club , 12 min away from my place and talk and joining your club
Jean

jeanyul
2016-04-25, 06:46 PM
Bonjour désoler de ne pas avoir mis des update mais j ai été malade et en vacance
alors voici
j ai reçu les nouveau wing spar et fait l aile mais une malchance est arriver briser un aileron alors j attend les pièces
entre temps couvert le fuselage wow c est de l ouvrage
patience persévérance lollllllllll
voici quelques photos
j ai acheter mon émetteur
spektrum DX9 black edition
au plaisr
Jean

Michael O'Bree
2016-04-26, 07:38 AM
Looks like you are close to finishing. I hope you can share some advice on your first build before it fades from memory. Like your choice of Tx :)

jeanyul
2016-05-16, 08:54 PM
Finally done
Hey guys just finished my build wow that was lot of work but satisfied she looks and feel good
weight at 8 lbs flat with 5 1/4 oz in the nose for correct cg
started practicing on sim phoenix wow that a lot works to do it right not like a real airplane lolll
so now is the time to see you guys at the field and learn more
Terminer
finalement fini mon avion super content et fier
poids de 8 Lbs incluant 5 1/4 oz dans le nez pour le CG
bien aimer faire ça donne très envie pour le dc3 cet hiver
commencer a m entrainer sur sim whoo pas facile vas avoir besoin de plusieurs heures
le temps est venu de aller vous rencontrer au champs
au plaisir

mitea_dan
2016-05-16, 10:29 PM
Félicitations. Tu as un très bel avion. No cowl, no pants, no électrique. Nous somme des gémeaux.

Michael O'Bree
2016-05-16, 10:46 PM
Impressionnant, Jean. Félicitations.