PDA

View Full Version : New lock combination for 2007

Eric Marchand
2007-01-20, 05:36 PM
As of today, the field gate lock combination has been changed. Members can consult the members only forum under the thread titled "Lock Combination Change" to learn the new combination.

Those of you who have recently renewd and still do not have access to member forums, or who plan on renewing in the next few days and would like to go flying until then, please contact Patrick Fortin, our treasurer, to make arrangements and he will give you the new combination. If he is not available, you may also contact me at 514-685-2609 and I will do my outmost to help you out.

Cheers !!!

bob forest
2007-01-20, 06:51 PM
Eric, when you changed the lock today, did you get a chance to drive down to the field. Has the wind done any snow drifts on the road to the parking. If the weather is good tomorrow, will go after my MAAC meeting, hope the meeting does not go on too long.

As of today, the field gate lock combination has been changed. Members can consult the members only forum under the thread titled "Lock Combination Change" to learn the new combination.

Those of you who have recently renewd and still do not have access to member forums, or who plan on renewing in the next few days and would like to go flying until then, please contact Patrick Fortin, our treasurer, to make arrangements and he will give you the new combination. If he is not available, you may also contact me at 514-685-2609 and I will do my outmost to help you out.

Cheers !!!

Eric Marchand
2007-01-20, 11:40 PM
Hello Bob, no, I did not drive down to the field. Had both kids in the car and needed to get them home and fed. However, What I saw of the road seemed to have some well defined ruts and should be easily passable.

The snow removal contractor will be contacted by Andr? to be given the new combination, and reminded to come and clear the road and parking at the same time. If you go tomorow and have any issues, please let me know.

Thanks !

Safety First
2007-01-21, 09:44 AM
Went to the field this morning 8:30AM, I played with the Subaru and the road is accessible for any kind of car.I asked Jean-Marc to leave the first 10 to 15 cm of snow in order to fill the holes and make the access road smoother, so he did.

The lock was working perferctly with the new combination.

Thank you,Eric

Have anice and safe flying day.