PDA

View Full Version : Programming a Spektrum AR7350 receiver

Dougf
2019-11-03, 12:49 PM
Hello folks,
As some of you know, I've been putting together an Ultra Stick 10cc with an OS15 gas engine, my first gasser. Its almost done, just need to program the #$@&!! receiver.

I bought the USB programming cable and downloaded the programming app onto my laptop from the Spektrum website(Beta version for some reason), and tried following the YouTube videos for the Iphone app version. To say the least its a mess.

Has anyone been through this process and would you be willing to talk me through the programming?

Thanks
Doug

Xavier
2019-11-03, 05:36 PM
Hi,

I haven't programmed a brand new receiver but I played with the receiver of some of the BNF planes.
I found the programmer is easier with the phone and Bluetooth adapter.
The presentation on the screen is different.
The one with the wire connected to the PC has to have all servos disconnected from the receiver. You get error messages 'over voltage' or something like that otherwise. I founc it very stupid as it means you need to disconnect everything each time you want to adjust the setting.
My cable has been sitting there for months once I got the Bluetooth.
It's important to position the receiver and set it in the program.
The receiver has to be mounted solid with double side tape for exemplar. No Velcro.
There are things I don't understand yet but I plan to learn more during the winter.

Dougf
2019-11-04, 11:56 AM
Thanks Xavier