PDA

View Full Version : Consultation citoyenne - planification / Public Consultation - planning

Michael O'Bree
2020-03-11, 08:08 AM
Nous prévoyons de distribuer des badges avec notre logo, etc. à tous les membres et supporters de WIMAC afin que nous puissions être visibles - malheureusement, nous n'avons pas eu suffisamment de temps pour produire des t-shirts ou des casquettes.
Pour ceux d'entre nous qui peuvent arriver tôt, nous prévoyons de nous rencontrer sur le parking à 16 h 45 pour assurer la disponibilité du stationnement, distribuer les badges et pour Michael Jenkins d'expliquer la stratégie avant le début de la réunion.

D'autres peuvent obtenir leur badge auprès de Michael O'Bree lorsqu'ils se joignent à la réunion. Il n'y aura aucun nom sur les cartes - il s'agit uniquement d'une carte de visite WIMAC générique avec le logo du Club.

Regardez cet espace pour d'autres détails.

We plan to hand out badges with our logo, etc to all WIMAC members and supporters so we can be visible - unfortunately there was insufficient time to have t-shirts or caps produced.
For those of us who can arrive early, we plan to meet in the parking lot at 4:45pm to ensure parking availability, hand out the badges and for Michael Jenkins to explain strategy before the meeting starts.

Others can get their badges from Michael O'Bree when they join the meeting. There will be no names on the cards - it is only a generic WIMAC business card with the Club logo.

Watch this space for other details

Michael O'Bree
2020-03-12, 08:59 AM
Si des membres du WIMAC ont des contacts avec des politiciens ou des administrateurs travaillant pour la Ville de Montréal, veuillez contacter les dirigeants du club ou Michel Dauth pour nous fournir le plus d'informations possible.

Il est très important qu'aucun membre de WIMAC n'ait de réunions ou de discussions sur le terrain de vol WIMAC avec quiconque à la Ville de Montréal sans l'accord explicite des dirigeants du club.

If any WIMAC members have contacts with politicians or administrators working for the City of Montreal, please contact the club Executives or Michel Dauth to provide us with as much information as possible.

It is very important that no WIMAC member have any meetings or discussions on the subject of the WIMAC flying field with any members of the City of Montreal without the explicit agreement of the club Executives.

pauldaigle
2020-03-12, 04:43 PM
Further to my confirmation of attendance to the public meeting on March 17th,
I unfortunately have to withdraw. Presently in self imposed isolation further to contacts with potential carriers from travel related countries. Awaiting the all clear, but as an abundance of caution will not attend the meeting.

LucT
2020-03-13, 05:50 PM
J'espère que l'assemblée ne sera pas annulée!

miniplane
2020-03-14, 07:28 AM
Charlemagne closed courses ahead of the Government decision because there is a potential case (pending tests results). Several students were in vacation abroad and come back with caught and fever.

I put my son in isolation in his room.

Myself I was close to a co-worker coming from UK. I am also working remote for the next 2 weeks and trying to isolate myself in the basement from the rest of the family.

Everything gets more complicated since we have our 96 years old grandfather living with us

I am afraid that, me and my son, we will not be able to attend on Tuesday.

Adrian & Alexis

LucT
2020-03-14, 07:43 AM
Charlemagne closed courses ahead of the Government decision because there is a potential case (pending tests results). Several students were in vacation abroad and come back with caught and fever.

I put my son in isolation in his room.

Myself I was close to a co-worker coming from UK. I am also working remote for the next 2 weeks and trying to isolate myself in the basement from the rest of the family.

Everything gets more complicated since we have our 96 years old grandfather living with us

I am afraid that, me and my son, we will not be able to attend on Tuesday.

Adrian & Alexis

J’espère que tout se passera bien pour vous et votre famille

ImFM
2020-03-14, 08:12 AM
Looks like the meeting has been cancelled for now :

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1572108216276338&id=316158801871292

CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
Mise à jour 13 mars 2020 / Update March 13, 2020

? ANNULATION CONSULTATION CITOYENNE GRAND PARC DE L’OUEST

Notez que la consultation citoyenne sur le grand parc de l’Ouest qui devait se tenir le mardi 17 mars est également ANNULÉE.

Suivez l’évolution de la situation sur notre site Internet et la page Facebook.

? PUBLIC CONSULTATION ON THE LARGE PARK CANCELLED

The public consultation on the large park that was to be held on Tuesday, March 17 is also CANCELLED.

Follow the situation on our website and on the Facebook page.

Thank you

Michael O'Bree
2020-03-14, 09:35 AM
Avec l’annulation (https://www.realisonsmtl.ca/grandparcouest) de la consultation citoyenne du Grand parc de l’Ouest de la Ville de Montréal le 17 mars, nous publierons ici d’autres nouvelles sur la façon dont WIMAC prévoit de gérer les prochaines étapes de la Ville dans sa collaboration avec les citoyens.

L'équipe exécutive de WIMAC remercie les membres et sympathisants pour leur présence prévue à la réunion annulée.

__________________________________________________ _

With the cancellation (https://www.makingmtl.ca/grandparcouest) of the City of Montreal's Grand parc de l’Ouest Public Consultation on 17 March we will post further news here on how WIMAC plans to handle the City's next steps in their collaboration with citizens.

The WIMAC Executive team thanks members and supporters for their planned attendance at the cancelled meeting.