PDA

View Full Version : The Run for Junior Diabeties

bob forest
2008-05-25, 08:15 PM
Hi guys, was at the Agrignon park in Verdun today. My CAP 232 was on Display, as I have the JDRF logos on the wings. I can't believe the amount of pictures that were taken of the plane with their kids. I only took a few in the morning at 8:30am as it got busier I had no time to take pics. The president of the Quebec Chapter, was so pleased, that he would like the plane next year to be on the main stage as a backdrop. I got to talk to many people who would like to be in the hobby. I told them about WIMAC. so wo knows. Also I met a fellow, this is the scary part. No MAAC, no Club and has been flying in the winter only on lake St. Louis. He lives in Bai D'Urfe. I asked him, if he had heard of MAAC, he didn't. I said what would happen if your plane for some reason would fly away and it a car, or damage a house, or whatever. You house insurance does not cover it. So I gave him a card and hopefully he will join at least MAAC.
That was my Day today, also went flying after, at MRCC. put in two flights with my new plane.
here are the pics from today. http://picasaweb.google.com/ace1937/TodayAtJDRF?authkey=fJRYm-TZRBQ