PDA

View Full Version : success

alanh
2022-09-03, 05:06 PM
Mike and Brian---good job organizing the fun fly-it was a success.

briankizner
2022-09-03, 06:45 PM
Thank you. We enjoyed it.

Krish
2022-09-03, 08:41 PM
We all enjoyed it and all the persons I spoke to and with also enjoyed a a great experience too, even our visiting Police force...

Thanks to all our club members who all chipped in to make it the resounding success it was.

Sempai-mj
2022-09-03, 09:01 PM
Yes a big thanks to the members who made the day enjoyable for us and the visitors!

Also like to thank the SPVM for showing up at our event.

Here's some pics that Edward De Melo took for us, a big thanks to him as well for donating so many prizes!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvd0M9s5tVo&feature=youtu.be:)

briankizner
2022-09-03, 10:16 PM
fun day. great pictures

WHesse
2022-09-04, 11:13 AM
Thanks for organizing a great day. A lot of visitors to our club and interest in flying from the crowd there. Good to see all the kids who wanted to try flying.

Michal
2022-09-04, 11:49 AM
I uploaded pictures from the Fun Fly in the DropBox. You can access them using this link:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/p6mer51wlqo25xm/AABsZk1JRIElWikDc-dXJ_mXa?dl=0

Sempai-mj
2022-09-04, 05:16 PM
En regardant les photos et les personnes que je connaissais et que j'avais invitées, nous avions environ 140 personnes ou plus...

From looking at the photos and the people I knew that I had invited we had aprox. 140 people or more........:)

Xavier
2022-09-04, 09:52 PM
Bravo. I wish I could have been there.

Dwight Macdonald
2022-09-04, 11:24 PM
Thanks to all who worked so hard to make the day a great success! It was lot of fun, with a lot of interest from folks of all ages. The raffle was also amazing and should certainly lead to new members joining the hobby.

Sempai-mj
2022-09-05, 06:26 AM
Thank you to the guys who did the demo flights, people were impressed by the flying skills and the size of the aircraft!:)

Sempai-mj
2022-09-05, 07:12 AM
I have a USB Key with 542 pictures taken by Edward if you want the individual photos.
These are the photos from the first Youtube video.

pierre sarault
2022-09-05, 09:00 AM
Thanks Michael and all who organized the Fun Fly - it was a great day, Celine and I had lots of fun, seeing people smiling and great flying displays.
The music was a welcome addition and it sounded good too.
I am yearning to get up there again this year.
Seeing old friends was a joy. Our lucky neighbors the Bressi's were also overjoyed...and maybe we're going to have new members :)

THANKS!

Jdonald
2022-09-05, 09:06 AM
Such a large attendance. Amazing. WIMAC appears to be popular with neighbours and friends. It takes a lot of planning and effort to construct such a BBQ.
Thanks goes out all the members and non members, especially Michael's wife who kept all the visitors well served at the food table. Brian had excellent results selling tickets for all the prizes.
Thanks to Michael J for getting the members motivated, do to his didication to WIMAC there are many members that deserve thanks. Florin for music, Mezeri for flight instruction, all the BBQ chiefs, Dwight for arriving with, not one but TWO giant scale aircrafts.
It took a lot of work to set everything up then when tired near the end of the day somehow found the energy to dismantle everything.
Thanks to all the members who arranged their schedule to pick up food, beverages and ice.
Thanks to the photographer we can look back over time and appreciate the September 3rd 2022 BBQ and Fun Fly at WIMC.

briankizner
2022-09-05, 10:09 AM
and thanks to Jdonald who did so much to clean up the area before and after and helped in so many other ways.

Shawn
2022-09-05, 11:42 PM
An excellent event,thanks to all of you that worked so hard to make this years fun fly a great success.