PDA

View Full Version : Avion / Plane

Sempai-mj
2022-11-21, 07:01 AM
Quel est votre avion préféré ?

What's your favorite plane?

J'ai deux favoris.

L'un était un Multiplex foamie avec un assemblage d'hélices pliantes, V-Tail et l'autre ARF Kangke Rearwin Speedster 20cc DLE.

I have two favorite.

One was a Multiplex foamie with a folding prop assemble, V-Tail and the other ARF Kangke Rearwin Speedster 20cc DLE

Xavier
2022-11-21, 06:46 PM
This is an unfair question. Like which of your kids you prefer :D
I have 3. On for indoor (Neon F3P), one for aerobatic (BJ Craft Exence F3A) and one for scale(Balsa USA Fokker DVII 1/4).

Xavier

Mezri
2022-11-22, 04:58 AM
Hard to choose...:d When both of them I cannot bring...(t0o big )

Sempai-mj
2022-11-22, 05:24 PM
This is an unfair question. Like which of your kids you prefer :D
Xavier

The one you spend most of your time with! :D:D:D

MichaelLevy
2022-11-23, 11:32 AM
My favorite is my old FMS F-104 with redesigned wings with under-camber. Crisp and honest but you have to let it run. It won't tolerate fast turns as it will go into a high speed stall and end up into an unrecoverable spin. My next is my Tupolev- 28, because it is an almost scratch built, extensively kit-bashed from a 70mm Mirage 4000. It really does not have any bad tendencies other than it won't do 3D tricks for you. None.
Ahhh...and then the SR-71. Great plane, requires constant vigilance as the black outline doesn't offer too many clues as to where it's heading. Worse still, there is the Blackbird death stall; if the nose points up just a bit too much, it will pitch up violently and with the resulting aerodynamics of a barn door, it looses all forward speed and flips over. Flare on landing needs to be extremely well controlled. Overflare and you land on the butt. Still one of my favorites as it helps improve focus and concentration.