PDA

View Full Version : Stolen money

alanh
2022-12-06, 04:03 PM
I know several wealthy guys who received millions in CEW payments for their companies and then they bought luxury cars and multi-million dollar homes. Steal from the poor and give to the rich. who cares about all the sick kids in Canada who cant get medical care because of a lack of money for healthcare or all those poor starving people in Africa dying because of drought--we don't have enough money to send them food or even the homeless in this country-there's just not enough money for any of these worthwhile causes but there seems to be plenty of cash to help the upper 1% buy new Porsches and $5 million dollar homes. Those are the priorities for this great country--steal as much as you can and who cares about the less fortunate-what a great country!!! Ha!

Sempai-mj
2022-12-06, 05:41 PM
Je pense que WIMC devrait faire un vol de charité pour récolter de l'argent pour les personnes sans domicile.

I think WIMC should do a Charity fly to raise some money for the homeless.

alanh
2022-12-06, 06:57 PM
Je pense que WIMC devrait faire un vol de charité pour récolter de l'argent pour les personnes sans domicile.

I think WIMC should do a Charity fly to raise some money for the homeless.

This is a great idea-it should be done during the fun fly and let the city know what the club is doing and maybe local newspapers will write about it- call it the Charity Fly instead of the Fun Fly

fbrunet1957
2022-12-08, 12:40 PM
This is a very good idea.
And I am sure other clubs will follow with Charity Fly in place of Fun fly.